News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Chris & Ruby is a Match Made in Heaven! Post away in Sharing 4-3-7!!

Started by MelodyB, May 26, 2011, 03:14:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

No fried taters?  BLASPHEMY!  You heretic!  Git on back up north with the other yankees! 

My grandma could get her biggest skillet, pile it as high as it would pile with taters, and her family would still fight over them. 

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Nelle

I'm sooo excited!! It's 1:02am Friday, and I'm gonna see my boyfriend before this day is over!! Missed him!!

Had a lovely evening with some friends tonight. Dustin leaves soon for his bike & build adventure, so we all got one last night in! Now I'll stay busy praying for his safety for two months while he bikes coast to coast!

Sleepytime now. Work comes in..5 hours!

Lynx

Good grief!  Biking from one coast to the other, and building houses in the spare time.  And here I was feeling all healthy and cardiacally virtuous about biking five miles to work and back (2.5 miles each way) more than once a week.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Roscoe

Morning, everyone.... It's friday for someone, but not me.  :waving:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

I had CRAZY CRAZY GP dreams. :o

I apparently made it to some sort of meetup, far away. I drove the truck, and I was in a hotel, and Chel was there and we were looking at wedding pictures. And TL was there and a few other people who I dont remember now. And everything was over. We had had a lovely time, but it was time to leave and everyone was going home and I realized that I was totally out of money and didn't have a way home. And my hotel reservation was running out. It was really weird. Then some weird thing about a bunch of water, like a locker room shower, and some old guy trying to get in the door, and Tricia breaking dishes and making lables that were like fortune cookie fortunes that we peeled off and stuck on our foreheads.

Kimbers Aunt Linda was there and I told Chel that she gives GREAT hugs, so Chel hugged her and picked her up, and ended up making her throw her back out. So Aunt Linda was mad and Chel was sulking.

Then Chel had her notebook and was scratching out the quotes we all had at the Dome, and I got mad at her and Thomas said something about it being on GP at least, so don't worry, and I was really upset.

Then I woke up. 

I guess my dream was mostly about Chel. Lol It was crazy. And there is a LOT more small details that I can't quite remember all of.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Yeah.

I woke up in a fog, and layed there for several minutes trying to figure out what was real and what was a dream. I didn't know what day it was, or what I was supposed to do today or ANYTHING!

It really got my mind all confuzzled.

Chseeads

Mad at Chel?!  *gasp*  How could such be!?!  :yikes:

Quote from: taco_harvell on May 27, 2011, 08:10:29 AM
:yawn:

* Chseeads shoots grapes in Taco's gaping yapper.

Eating breakfast.

The Weir's are bringing their rabbit over here for me to rabbit sit while they're on vacation....

That is, if I live that long and don't die of the dreaded QUACK SCRATCH FEVER!

Lynx

Howdy y'all.  Another nice day here, think I'll keep biking. 

Speaking of Chel, Fuzzy did Chel make it there in time?

Mel your dream puts mine to shame.  All I dreamed last night was that somebody at work had not oiled the parts and the boss told me to redo his work and do it right.
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

I hear she made it with just enough time to spare to pop in and see the bride. :)

Chseeads

Domino Weir is here.  Doesn't seem real happy about it either.  Now I'm gonna have quack scratch fever in one arm, and rabbit scratch in the other.  :freaky:

Ima die for sure.

:dead:

MelodyB

Chseeads

Newsman

didn't drive 32,000 miles, did sleep maybe two decent hours, maybe not. If I ate cold hot dogs I might hurl about now. Haven't smiled at any young women today.

There. I Shared :)

John  :waving:

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

I've been peeling apples to make a fresh apple cake for my mom's 70th birthday.

MelodyB

BOL! I read that as "peeing" at first. :o

That would hurt!

Watching House.

Chseeads

I'll pass on that cake.... :freaky:

Wow, your mom is only 70.....my mom is older than your mom....

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on May 27, 2011, 05:31:05 PM
My mom turned 70 today. :)

It's a sheer miracle how she had you 15 years before she was even born herself.  :D

Tricia Lea

I think my cat is still mad that we made him get a shot yesterday

Chseeads

Tricia Lea