Chris & Ruby is a Match Made in Heaven! Post away in Sharing 4-3-7!!

Started by MelodyB, May 26, 2011, 03:14:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

If it's any consolation...I understand Seth 99.9% of the time. And that makes me nervous.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Quote from: MelodyB on May 26, 2011, 06:14:58 PM
If it's any consolation...I understand Seth 99.9% of the time. And that makes me nervous.
As his queen, you should understand him. That's what makes a successful relationship....:couch:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

Yea what succulent peach wouldn't understand her king?

Isaac if it makes you feel any better when Seth gets going with just letters initiating what he is trying to say, I skip it haha....
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Melody

Glad people are ok, Seth.

Here's a pic that someone took yesterday over the metro here and brightened it enough to actually see.  It was crazy dark.

Chseeads

Quote from: MsJennJenn on May 26, 2011, 06:27:08 PM
Yea what succulent peach wouldn't understand her king?

Isaac if it makes you feel any better when Seth gets going with just letters initiating what he is trying to say, I skip it haha....

That's because you're blonde, FC.  :P

almondjoy

:hi:  Home for the day!  Only 4 more days!!!  (Friday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday)   :clap:

Chseeads

almondjoy

The Purple Fuzzy

Tricia Lea

Melody

trying to find a good cornbread recipe but then realized I need good cornmeal!  I bought some and then read it said "degerminated" thus making it need flour.  From what I've read, authentic cornbread isn't sweet and cakelike.    ???

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on May 26, 2011, 10:40:49 PM
trying to find a good cornbread recipe but then realized I need good cornmeal!  I bought some and then read it said "degerminated" thus making it need flour.  From what I've read, authentic cornbread isn't sweet and cakelike.    ???
Mama's wasn't sweet and just barely stayed together- real crumbly. I was perfect for soup or beans. She did make what we called "grandpa cornbread" for my grandfather that was sweeter and more cake-like, had flour in it, but what she made  everyday wasn'
t sweet.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

I never liked cornbread in my beans.  I liked it on a plate beside my beans, with butter dripping off of it and soaking in to it...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Melody

ok, found a recipe and ground some popcorn kernals in my blender cause it calls for "stoneground"..  Does that sound right?  made w/ buttermilk?

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on May 26, 2011, 10:58:05 PM
ok, found a recipe and ground some popcorn kernals in my blender cause it calls for "stoneground"..  Does that sound right?  made w/ buttermilk?
I wish I could remember- I know she used buttermilk in her biscuits, but I just don't remember the cornbread... Pitiful, I watched her cook dinner daily for most of my life and now, ten years after she got sick, I can't remember. SMH

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: minnesota68 on May 26, 2011, 10:51:28 PM
I never liked cornbread in my beans.  I liked it on a plate beside my beans, with butter dripping off of it and soaking in to it...
Amen!

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on May 26, 2011, 11:08:48 PM
Quote from: minnesota68 on May 26, 2011, 10:51:28 PM
Amen!
:lol: To be honest- I don't like beans OR cornbread. Guess eating them every day for the majority of your life will do that to ya.  :biglaugh:  I told Lou when we married that there would be no beans and cornbread on the dinner table and her expecting me to eat them. Fried potatoes are very close behind the beans and cornbread. Want to have a fundraiser and go broke? Have a po' boy supper with beans, cornbread and potatoes, with people like me around. You'll go broke for sho. :laughhard:

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

iridiscente

iridiscente

Chseeads

Quote from: MellowYellow on May 26, 2011, 10:58:05 PM

No, it does not sound right.  You should've taken them out and beat them with a rock.  :smirk2:  SMH.   Some people.  :roll:

:P

w2cchtfas

Well, last night when I went to check if all was well at the church, was in the earlier evening right after the storm went through that brought the tornado just to our south.  At that point, there was very little of any limbs or anything blown down up Hunter's Creek where the church is..... 

Well, the storm that went through then late last night, actually did blow several trees or limbs down here and there up through there, including a few things at the church....  There's a field behind and to the side of the church, and along one side of the field it's wooded along the creek.  There's one big tree that's fell over, but it's lodged in some other trees so not all the way down, hanging out over the field, and there's another tree that's not leaned as far as it is, but it's going with it too...  Then it looked like farther back down the field something else was fell over, don't know if a limb or a whole tree or what. 

Anyhoo....

My silkie chicken is still hangin in there....got the broken egg to come out of her finally....  Maybe she'll perk up more....I hope.  Feels like another egg in her abdomen...maybe it's just the next one in line that's coming down the pike....dunno.  I hope she straightens out and is okay.

Chseeads

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Chseeads on May 27, 2011, 04:39:30 AM
And furthermore, where are the Ringo pics?  :demand:

I've seen some. On FB and elsewhere. They're lovely, simply lovely.

I like cornbread, but I eat it like cereal....in a bowl full of milk...lol
I love me some fried tators' though....being from Texas I'd better like em'....or I wouldn't be authentic haha....
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

I have seen the pics and I am satisfied! I can now go to sleep happy.

Till more are posted that is! ;)

*happysigh*

I love Ruby! She is great!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?