News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

What Scott has been up too...

Started by mini, May 20, 2011, 02:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

http://youtu.be/07IhWD2Lr2A

Just in case you were wondering...he took up trombone and moved to NY.

:laughhard:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Somehow I can't even IMAGINE Scott making most of those moves. :lol:

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

Not really my kind of music, but he played it well.  Great job Scott!  Maybe if I'm in the neighborhood we could get together and jam.  :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Scott

1.) I have not played the Trombone since high school

2.) I could play that on my Trumpet or Flugelhorn

3.) I don't dance, so I'd have to hire the dancing done!

4.) Clever bit though.

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

mini

(hes just mad cause someone caught him taking the mask off)

Scott

I sense a disturbance in the force!

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Dew-Ax-238

He is too busy forseeing when the next rapture is going to be....... He will sell books and make tons of money.
Isaiah 43:2    
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

rootbeer

The name of the Lord is a strong tower.

Scott

Quote from: Dew-Ax-238 on May 22, 2011, 04:29:59 AM
He is too busy forseeing when the next rapture is going to be....... He will sell books and make tons of money.

August 30th, 2194

Or not

The Never Ending Battle

Dew-Ax-238

so when are you making the movie?
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Scott

Quote from: Dew-Ax-238 on May 25, 2011, 06:32:23 AM

Haven't decided - we are negotiating with Justin Bieber to play Seth!

The Never Ending Battle

Roscoe

Quote from: Scott on May 25, 2011, 03:39:00 PM
Quote from: Dew-Ax-238 on May 25, 2011, 06:32:23 AM

Haven't decided - we are negotiating with Justin Bieber to play Seth!
That'll never work- Bieber would have to shave about half his perfect hair off and gain a "few" pounds... He's got the whole "annoy the world" thing down though.. :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Scott

QuoteHe's got the whole "annoy the world" thing down though..

exactly

The Never Ending Battle

Dew-Ax-238

who will play Scott?

A) Charlie Sheene

B) George Clooney

c) Bob BArker

Scott

Quote from: Dew-Ax-238 on May 25, 2011, 07:27:39 PM
who will play Scott?

A) Charlie Sheene

B) George Clooney

c) Bob BArker

A.) Keiffer Sutherland

B.) Will Smith

C.) Steve Carrell

The Never Ending Battle

Melody

Scott

Quote from: MellowYellow on May 25, 2011, 10:12:27 PM
What?  Not Chuck Norris?   :updown:

trying to find someone who cannot act
;)

The Never Ending Battle

Dew-Ax-238

who will play Sis, then who will play Sir John

Scott

Quote from: Dew-Ax-238 on May 26, 2011, 04:18:42 AM
who will play Sis, then who will play Sir John

Sis = Madonna

John = Ashton Kutcher

The Never Ending Battle

Dew-Ax-238

Newsman

The Purple Fuzzy