News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

What's your favorite?

Started by taco_harvell, March 22, 2011, 11:02:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taco_harvell

What is your favorite coffee?

What is your favorite brand of hot tea?
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Lynx

Coffee I have none.  My grandmother prefers Folgers for everyday coffee and likes Eight O'Clock vanilla coffee for a little flavor.  She has also almost wiped out three bottles of Torani (vanilla, chocolate and hazelnut) in flavoring her cup of folgers lately. 

Tea... before tea came in brands it came in kinds.  My favorite kind of tea is Earl Grey.  I don't know what brand.  Best way to get good tea is to go to our local health food store and buy it in bulk bags. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

EricShane

I dont drink any of that.. but mom only buys folgers coffee
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Babs

i like folgers dark silk (or black silk) i think its called. has she tried that one?

My latest blog post.

Lynx

Quote from: Babs on March 22, 2011, 02:13:19 PM
Sumatra 
+1
Actually when I first read "Sumatra" the first thing that came to mind was the freeware lightweight PDF viewer.  Yes, I know I'm a nerd and don't care.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

EricShane

Quote from: Babs on March 22, 2011, 02:26:04 PM
i like folgers dark silk (or black silk) i think its called. has she tried that one?
nope never heard of it
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Babs

its the best one folgers has i think. lol

My latest blog post.

EricShane

Lynx

What's your favorite computer?

What's your favorite breed of dog?

"Do you sing at church?"

Babs

My latest blog post.

EricShane

Computer? --- idk much about them.. but I have 2 Acer Laptops and they are my favorite because thier cheap! lol

BOD? - I have a Yorkie, but my fav is a lhasa apso yorkie mix - you dont ever see them though

taco_harvell

:offtopic:
Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 22, 2011, 02:37:42 PM
What's your favorite computer?

What's your favorite breed of dog?

Babs

My latest blog post.

Lynx

Sorry, I thought this was one of those running threads on the general topic of favorites.
"Do you sing at church?"

EricShane

well.. and this might be a little off topic, but I drink Iced Tea.. and I have tried every instant iced tea there is.. and I have a favorite its Save-a-Lot (one of those cheapo off brand grocery stores) anyway its save-alots brand of instant iced tea with lemon flavor!

Its the best, I promise it tastes just like those Arnold Palmer half and half things you get in the can at the gas station for a dollar that half tea half lemonade! So Good!

But I dont care for hot tea though sorry

Lynx

Instant?  I'm talking about Earl Grey bought in bulk (not in a tea bag, please...) and you bring up INSTANT?!  Heresy!  Blasphemy!  :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:
"Do you sing at church?"

EricShane

lol sorry, its even off-brand cheapo instant..

I actually LOVE Raspberry tea from like Fountain pop, like at fast food places.. but I bought the Lipton instant Raspberry tea and I hate it..

Roscoe

Quote from: EricShane on March 22, 2011, 11:54:07 PM
lol sorry, its even off-brand cheapo instant..

I actually LOVE Raspberry tea from like Fountain pop, like at fast food places.. but I bought the Lipton instant Raspberry tea and I hate it..
Don't apologize to him, you'll just make him worse. :laughhard: I'm with you on cheapo brands and iced is the only way to drink tea,in my opinion. Iced, with two cups of sugar to the gallon- doubles as syrup if ya need it to,lol. It's the way I was raised- Lipton tea and tons of sugar.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

EricShane

lol yes, we were raised like that too!! Iced tea is for people who cant afford Koolaid lol jk

taco_harvell

My favorite coffee is Don Francisco Hawaiian Hazelnut. I can't find it anywhere around here, I use to drink it everyday when I lived in AZ.