Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

I have decided that I am going to....

Started by Scott, March 20, 2011, 02:54:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

Start a Hip Hop Band and call myself...

Poppa Capp!

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Tricia Lea

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Scott

RATS!

Someone beat me to it, there IS a Poppa Capps out there!

*shrug*

Oh well!

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Chseeads

Lynx

I have decided I'm going to start a coffee shop.  I'll hire Kareem Abdul Jabarr, Ryan Coffee, and Sugar Ray Leonard.  I'll call it Coffee with Kareem and a Sugar.

Or maybe I'll take my sourdough bread commercial and open a bakery.  I'll call it "Dough re me."  Give me some "bread" for some bread.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

sunlight

haha! Why DONT you? That would be totally awesome!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

Actually I have seriously considered opening a bakery.  I've also considered opening a computer repair shop or a music recording studio, or being a math teacher, but God had better plans.  :D
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Heather

I want to open my own coffee shop some day. No witty name yet. lol

Melody

Quote from: autopartsgirl on March 20, 2011, 05:23:59 PM

If it's Christian you could call it: HeBrews  ☺

Lynx

But SHE would be running the coffee shop...  Not biblical, nope, not a bit.   :nono:
"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

I'd just hire a guy to brew all the coffee then. Hehe

Scott

Quote from: Chseeads on March 20, 2011, 04:20:35 AM
How bout Poppa Smurf then?

Naw, wouldn't take your name!  Thanks anyways.

The Never Ending Battle

Lynx

You wouldn't want me brewing it.  I don't drink coffee and have no idea how to brew it. 

I do like a good mocha though.  Keep the chocolate syrup in a bottle though... it has to be good dutch chocolate.  I said a GOOD mocha, not Starbucks.
"Do you sing at church?"

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

... open my own Whit's End in our new acquired school. Complete with Train Set, and WodFamChocSods... and the kids can come in and listen to any AIO program they want, cause they'll all be on file... and we'll also have a Wooten Slide!  :thumbsup2:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

sunlight

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: MellowYellow on March 20, 2011, 09:29:34 PM
Quote from: autopartsgirl on March 20, 2011, 05:23:59 PM

If it's Christian you could call it: HeBrews  ☺
Or SheBrews ;)

sunlight

I have decided that I'm going to take a leave from my job, and go to Haiti and help the missionaries there.
:halo:

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Lynx

Neat.  Be sure to keep us posted.  You'll learn a lot for sure, and not stuff you can learn from a book.
"Do you sing at church?"

EricShane

Quote from: sunlight on March 21, 2011, 10:03:24 PM
I have decided that I'm going to take a leave from my job, and go to Haiti and help the missionaries there.
:halo:
wow... I would love to do that
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

The Purple Fuzzy

I've decided I'm gonna be pretty lonely.

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Feed The Bachelors 2010

SippinTea

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on March 22, 2011, 03:40:18 AM
I've decided I'm gonna be pretty lonely.

Maybe you and my mom should get together. :smirk2: Seems like our choices are rather hard on our mothers. *sigh*

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air