News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

No matter what, you cannot whine- but come on in to sharing 4-2-9!

Started by Roscoe, March 12, 2011, 12:01:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Babs on March 18, 2011, 03:56:17 PM
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on March 18, 2011, 03:50:49 PM
lol, wish it was that easy

I'm leaving at 3 cause we are having a Senior Citizens luncheon at our house tomorrow for a lot of the older folks we know and I have to get stuff ready.

cool beans

that reminds me of something my dad used to always say, he was a baptist minister, and we kids found it so funny that even though he was as old or older than most of the people in the church, he would always say "the senior class invited me to join them for such-and-such" or "i just love visiting our elderly folks"

he was a hoot lol
Wish you were closer so you could come even though you're not a senior. ;)
These seniors are older for sure, from 70 something to 90 something.

Babs

i would love it! love spending time with the elders. and might add, i find little old men just hilarious lol
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

Howdy!

Parker is up and we have already watched The Incredibles, and now he is eating his lunch and Watching Charlottes Web...When he gets done with lunch, Im gonna get the wagon and take him for a walk.

_I_ need the walk. I need the exercise, and I also need to clear my head on the beautiful day. Then afterward, maybe he will take a nap and Ill get to snooze on the couch. ;)
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MsJennJenn

Yea Sandra, I saw that post when Roscoe asked me and I answered him right after that.

Oh and Roscoe, I do think you can order it all. You can order it all now, so I don't know why you wouldn't be able to order it online.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

Went for a LOVELY walk down the road and back...Its wasnt very long, but it was great! Parker was already sleepy...I put his bubble machine in the wagon and we shared the love all the way down the road...till it fell over and spilled all the bubble stuff out. (*mental note, next time take the bottle of bubble stuff for a refill*)

Now Park is sacked out in his room, and Im gonna lay on the couch and snooze a bit! I love the fact that this boy loves to sleep! Hah! What a GOOD BOY!

Chseeads

Went to Bedford to the feed stores and such.

Eating a black bean platter.

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Babs

Quote from: SippinTea on March 18, 2011, 06:30:08 PM
*grumpy and pouting* I don't like being sick. :sick: :worry:

:beret:

:headrub:

at least a new computer should help the pain lol

My latest blog post.

Nelle

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Heather

sorry i've been MIA. i was running close to going over on my internet on my phone.

worked alot. finally got to buy groceries for the 1st time in a month today. hooray for eating!!
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Nelle

I cannot stand males who think because you talk to them, you're in love with them. A friend created an awkward situation when she mentioned me to him in a romantic way. Ugh.. Now? He's acting weird haha. I almost wanna be like "Look, I'm not in love with you or whatever.. Get over yourself!" He WAS fun to talk to before. Sad! Ha.

Ready to go home. I need a nap! Two more hours.

MelodyB

I didnt go to sleep. Or doze or anything.

Fixing to wake Parker up and go back outside.

Heather

it's so pretty outside here, but sadly everything smells of burnt rubber, charcoal, smoke, and beer. oh Nascar, thanks for ruining my pretty weekend.

probably heading to a youth service tonight.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

OK....putting my laptop up and going outside with my buddy!

:hi:

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

Lands sakes.

Went down to the creek and got a trailer load of rocks, brought them up to the chicken pen to lay them on the hillside for erosion control.  Downpoured rain.  Let up, but rained on and off, so worked putting rocks out with an umbrella in one hand for a large part of the time.  Got them out there finally and got the truck and trailer back out of the pen.  Wet and dirty, took a shower.

I need another load or so like that I think still. 

EricShane

shoo im home from work, im so tired!!! worked like a egyption pyramid builder! lol ---- and nobody call me or text me because I left my phone in my boss's car :/  - Ill get it tomorrow night at church, I dont feel like driving down the street to get it lol
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Chseeads

Be sure and check out the B & C Excellent Adventures thread, Eric.  :smirk2:

EricShane

k........ lol i dunno what that means, but ill find it lol
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Lynx

*Isaac shuffles in, looks around fuzzily and plops down on the sofa.

Hectic day at work today, even for a Friday.  Nobody knew why until the boss's son mentioned more than half the school kids were laying out today.  They had Senior Layout Day when I was in school, but I never did see the point... people pay lots of money to go to college, why would you skip school that the state is paying for?

But anyway, really busy day.  Also a really fast day.  I looked at my watch and almost jumped out of my skin... how did it get so late so fast?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: autopartsgirl on March 18, 2011, 07:55:41 PM
it's so pretty outside here, but sadly everything smells of burnt rubber, charcoal, smoke, and beer. oh Nascar, thanks for ruining my pretty weekend.

probably heading to a youth service tonight.
Remove the beer, and you've described my favorite pasttimes. :laughhard:
Purple fuzzy, I don't think I said Lou was going. If I did, I misspoke. She wanted to go, but time and money did not cooperate. Good Evening, all. Just got home, been stuck at the hospital most of the day. My aunt had to have emergency open heart surgery. She came through the surgery, but 40+ years of extremely bad choices are catching up to her. Doctor said her lungs were as black as night thanks to years of smoking.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

Well. I'm at the hospital. Left Parkers house and came here. Mom isn't coming back this evening, so I'm here now.

They have said that the heart cath could possibly be done on Monday. But it's according to how much fluid he can get rid of over the weekend. So he is here at least till Tuesday or Wednesday...depending on what they find when they do the test.

So. That's the scoop. And I'm TIRED! I'm fixing to walk down and grab some grub. I'm hungry too.

:hi:

Chseeads

Lynx

Been fooling with computers and junk and stuff.  This computer I want to set up for two girls on my bus route, it's the only one that will NOT reach to my uncle's wifi (he said I could tap in if I wanted.)  I can't download all I need to on my AT&T modem because I'm too close to monthly 5 gig limit.  And the computer that is being set up really needs to be the one that is downloading because Linux package manager works better in realtime.  Grrrrr...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Babs

wow you have a limit? didnt know they even did that anymore lol

My latest blog post.