News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Wii?

Started by Robert Williams, July 22, 2009, 03:26:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert Williams

Have one?

Favorite games?

Least favorite games?

Embarrassing injury stories from playing one?

Sis

Don't have one. Have enough to do during the day. I don't think I'd have time for it.

Melody

Have it.  Rarely play it.  I like the tennis and Mario Galaxy the best.  The kids mostly play it.... when they can.

I do not like mean looking games to begin with, like Metroid.  The sound is hardly ever on when it's played or... it probably would never get played if I'm around.  bleh.

nicolejoy

We have one, play a little... I like Mario Galaxy and Super Paper Mario... And Wario Ware... and Super Smash brawl or whatever it's called... Bernard loved Zelda... Oh and we both liked Trauma Center. Can't remember what else ;) We don't play it as much since Lana was born!!

Heather

my sister has one.

my dad and i play rockband when he's in sometimes.

other than that we mostly bowl on it.

as far as injuries i've been the only one hurt. i was sitting well out of the way on the couch while mom and dad played tennis. mom got overzealous and somehow i got smacked in the face with her controller and arm/hand. results were a black eye.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Sis

I'll bet that was harder to explain than the old walking into a door story.  :laughhard:

Heather

especially because it was just like last year.

'yes. i'm 25, and my mom gave me a black eye playing a video game.'

Sis

upcchris

I think I may've gotten tennis elbow the first time I played Wii tennis. Also bumped my toes a bit on the WiiFit. My arms also killed after I played Wii boxing.

Favourite games Mario Galaxy and Paper Mario and Zelda Twilight Princess...can't really think of many others that are good...except maybe Mario Party....Nintendo doesn't come out with new games along those lines as often...it'll probably be another couple of years or so before a new zelda game comes out...it'd be hard to top the last one though.
Television is proof the people will look at anything rather than eachother

Life would be so much easier without hormones

Of all God's creations, humans are the only ones with enough imagination to be bored

Humans are fallible, and they unreasonably expect everyone else not to be

Tina~Chris

Heather

i love Mario Party, but it's kinda depressing to play alone. lol.

JakeLeonard

Since the majority of the games I play are sports and action/adventure, I think the only games I've played on Wii were sports games.

Sis

I think I can live without a Wii. Got too much other stuff. Don't have room for any more stuff.