Main Menu

Word Association # 10

Started by The Purple Fuzzy, April 23, 2009, 03:26:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sis

mesipie

jason...friday..
kisses

my hubby is jason, hes comin home fri (today), and well...anyways...next word is kisses!
its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

almondjoy

Sis

BeccaBoo

Dew-Ax-238

Isaiah 43:2    
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Sis

Gingerale

Sis

mini

Quote from: Sis on May 02, 2009, 04:40:42 AM
Punch
Quote from: Gingerale on May 02, 2009, 06:54:19 AM
wedding.

Someday, I *HAVE* to hear the story behind that.  LOL

Quote from: Sis on May 02, 2009, 11:21:34 AM
Marriage

I was thinking daily, and love, but its more than that...its:

Working at love daily...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Dew-Ax-238

When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Sis

Dew-Ax-238

ties..( the TV show Family Ties... I could not resist.lol)

Sis

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

BeccaBoo

Sis

BeccaBoo

Sis

mini

Sis

The Purple Fuzzy

mini