News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Word Association # 10

Started by The Purple Fuzzy, April 23, 2009, 03:26:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sis

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Sis

The Purple Fuzzy

Sis

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

Sis

BeccaBoo

Dew-Ax-238

Isaiah 43:2    
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

mesipie

its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

Sis

Dew-Ax-238

Isaiah 43:2    
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Sis

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Sis

mini

BeccaBoo

mini

FIGHT!  (I cant get this comment out of my head...LOL)

Quote from: Sis on May 02, 2009, 04:40:42 AM
Punch
Quote from: Gingerale on May 02, 2009, 06:54:19 AM
wedding.

Someday, I still *HAVE* to hear the story behind that.  LOL

The Purple Fuzzy

Boxing
Quote from: minnesota68 on May 05, 2009, 07:41:16 PM

Punch
wedding.

Don't yall have cake and punch at weddings in OK? :eyebrow:  We have a thread around here somewhere about wedding punch.

Sis

Punch
wedding.

Fruit punch, silly. *Shakes head*

Day

Gingerale

BoL! me and my hubby fought through the whole rehearsal. and he was running 103 fever the day of our wedding. you'd think we'd get the message. lol!

mini

Punch
wedding.

Quote from: Gingerale on May 06, 2009, 12:06:24 AM
BoL! me and my hubby fought through the whole rehearsal. and he was running 103 fever the day of our wedding. you'd think we'd get the message. lol!

I KNEW IT!  LOL

Quote from: Sis on May 05, 2009, 09:35:25 PM
Day

Night.

Gingerale

The Purple Fuzzy

BeccaBoo