Previous topic - Next topic

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: RainbowJingles on April 14, 2010, 06:48:46 PM
:attackhug: s Ruby again

:attackhug: :grouphug: s Ruby and Yoop :attackhug:

*makes a Yoop sammich*

:bigcheese:

A yoop sammich eh? LOL

:attackhug: 's Elona... and :attackhug: 's Ruby... and :attackhug: 's the returning Single's cruiser's...  :grin:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Sis

Which land are you on at the moment?

I LOVE boats, er, ships. Well, I kinda like boats, too! But not on the ocean.

1legRooster

Quote from: Amelia Bedelia on April 18, 2010, 01:44:28 PM

Rooster is nice, too nice almost

How can a guy be too nice?????    ???

It was cool meeting Mary and Chel.  Great people.... almost too  :pound: able.   LOL
The early bird get's the worm, but who wants to eat a worm.

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: 1legRooster on April 18, 2010, 11:52:22 PM

It was cool meeting Mary and Chel.  Great people.... almost too  :pound: able.   LOL

LOL

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Newsman

Quote from: 1legRooster on April 18, 2010, 11:52:22 PM

sunlight

Dude... What a trip. Not what i expected. Mary kept me awake all night the VERY FIRST night on the boat upchucking, my laptop screen got busted, my roomates were wierdos, on one of the last days the waves had 10 feet swells, (which is ironically the one time i got seasick), and some of the cruisers were so annoying! (no wonder the poor fellow was still single... i could write a dissertation on it for the dude... ) :halo:

But, I got to hang out with Mary after she got done with her lovely song about Ralph (and 48hr nap afterwards) And meeting the other cruizers who wernt so annoying was awesome, and Rooster was great! lol. I stick to my origional comment that the  guys on GP are a totally different breed from the rest of the world. He even put up with being teased mercilessly about his couger friend. lol. :lol:

There were some things that made this trip an endurance, but the good stuff more than made up for it. I will be going on another one, but will be more prepared for it, and it will be later after a few more things happen. (and it wont be on a singles cruise) I think i would rather go on trips to places that arent moving next time.

P.S. Quotes to come as soon as I have the time and motivation... :freaky2: cause you know if Mary was there... there is tons to be quoted. :grin:

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

1legRooster

Just take care with those quotes Chel.  LOL  Remember I was nice.   LOL 

SippinTea

:eyebrow: That trip sounds... challenging.

What was the best thing?
What was the hardest thing?

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Amelia Bedelia

Chel is a saint, seriously.  Lol I owe you a vacation after taking care of me so much

Hardest thing? Keeping food in me :-/

Met nice peoples though and enjoyed the beaches so I'm glad I went

Sis

Are there pics to follow, too?

And no, don't need anyy of Mary losing her lunch.

1legRooster

Quote from: SippinTea on April 19, 2010, 02:19:50 PM
:eyebrow: That trip sounds... challenging.

What was the best thing?
What was the hardest thing?

:beret:

Best thing.... meeting and hanging out with my fellow GPers....  :grouphug:  <-- Hugs to my fellow GP cruisers

Hardest thing.... avoiding a certain shark..... or knowing I have to be back to work on Friday......   :o  Avoiding that shark.... 

sunlight

BOL... dun,dun,dun,dun.dun.... shark-bait! *couger-growl* :lol: poor rooster, don't you know sharks like roosters? haha! (sorry for not being all that good of a shield at times) haha!

the best thing? seeing new places, doing new things, meeting awesome new friends... discovering that i don't like going on trips that don't have a purpose. I was actually ready to come home before the trip was over... something that I don't think has ever happened before, not even in Guatemala.

the hardest thing? Not telling the annoying little twerps with 'god's gift to women' complex off... :grin: poor rooster. i ranted to him and Mary quite a bit. lol!

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: sunlight on April 19, 2010, 07:36:25 PM
BOL... dun,dun,dun,dun.dun.... shark-bait! *couger-growl* :lol: poor rooster, don't you know sharks like roosters? haha! (sorry for not being all that good of a shield at times) haha!

the hardest thing? Not telling the annoying little twerps with 'god's gift to women' complex off... :grin: poor rooster. i ranted to him and Mary quite a bit. lol!
:laughat:

1legRooster

Quote from: sunlight on April 19, 2010, 07:36:25 PM

the best thing? seeing new places, doing new things, meeting awesome new friends... discovering that i don't like going on trips that don't have a purpose. I was actually ready to come home before the trip was over... something that I don't think has ever happened before, not even in Guatemala.

You know Chel, that was just FOWL!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL

A Vacation just for the purpose of a vacation is always a nice thing.... but it takes a second cruise to truly appreciate the vacation.

Sorry, I am trying to get over that complex....   :freaky2:    :laughhard:

RainbowJingles

Oh.
My.

Sounds like a great trip.

As for being "too nice"...  Did y'all meet the same rooster *I* met?  :eyebrow:
;)

Poor Jonathan.  You forgot your armour, eh?

Mary: WOW.  What a rough time!

1legRooster

Quote from: RainbowJingles on April 19, 2010, 07:54:26 PM
As for being "too nice"...  Did y'all meet the same rooster *I* met?  :eyebrow:
;)

Poor Jonathan.  You forgot your armour, eh?

Wow Rianbow, see if I ever help you find where you are looking for.  LOL  JK

Yea I need some stronger armor.... some Shark proof armor.  LOL  JK  Maybe some selective shark armor.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

RainbowJingles

I'm totally teasing.  I agree that Jonathan is, in fact, a nice guy...  but there is NOT such a thing as "too nice" in the real world!!

And he gives great directions, too.  lol  But he's the kind of guy that'll give directions, even when you're using your GPS.  :hypocrite:

:bigcheese:

sunlight

Really? that's scary.

You should have seen how many times we took the wrong road when he was USING a GPS... :halo:

1legRooster

Yea but Chel, she was coming to my town, not us trying to find something in a foreign state.

sunlight

:grin: Very true. lol. And the GPS wasnt steller either.

RainbowJingles

lol  It's okay, Chel.  My GPS was set to the wrong place.  That'll mess things up every time!  lol

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Feed The Bachelors 2010

sunlight

once upon a time, there was this trip...

RainbowJingles