What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Singles Breakaway 2009 & 2010

Started by Amy, March 16, 2009, 01:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newsman

RainbowJingles

Newsman

I Really do owe the readership an investigation.

It's also looking like sports and convention may sidetrack me from going to Gulf War, for my 'singles breakaway' :)

John  :waving:

RainbowJingles

:sadbounce:
That seriously STINKS, John!
Major bummer!

:headrub:

As to the investigation that you "owe" us...  it's okay.  We forgive you and wipe your slate clean.  Consider yourself up-to-date on any oustanding investigations, and let's just move forward.

*nod*

Anyone else think that's just the nice thing to do?
Shall we give our Chief Investigator some time off for good behavior?

:hypocrite:

SippinTea

Quote from: RainbowJingles on February 24, 2010, 09:58:29 PM
Anyone else think that's just the nice thing to do?
Shall we give our Chief Investigator some time off for good behavior?

Nice try, but....  NO! Not if YOU are the feature story. :D

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Amelia Bedelia

I can't bring my gun? That changes things, hmmm

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: Amelia Bedelia on February 24, 2010, 10:42:36 PM
I can't bring my gun? That changes things, hmmm

Nope, no gun, but you might consider bringing pepper spray or a stun gun... those might be useful... lol.   :lol:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

RainbowJingles

Ruby: I hear you're supposed to be featured in the investigation, as well.  Something about seasons...

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: RainbowJingles on February 25, 2010, 10:02:55 AM
Ruby: I hear you're supposed to be featured in the investigation, as well.  Something about seasons...

Hmmm... trying to change the subject...  :lol:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

SippinTea

Quote from: RainbowJingles on February 25, 2010, 10:02:55 AM

Eh, what? I haven't heard any new rumors about myself lately. I think I'm safe - my life is incredibly boring right now. And methinks you are trying to drag someone else in, just to distract everyone's attention from you. ;)

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

RainbowJingles

Wait!
The attention is on me?!?!?!?!?!

:bigcheese:
:shine:
:hi:

:o
Whatever shall I wear?!?!?!
:o
:chairspin:
:hyper:
:crockett:
nah...
:joker:
hmmm...
:hippy:
ummm...
:pharoah:  :o  NO!
:ponytails:
perhaps...

:bigglasses:
?

:redclown:

*sigh*

So, Ruby...  about your investigation...

:bigcheese:

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Feed The Bachelors 2010

The Purple Fuzzy

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on February 27, 2010, 01:57:52 AM
She is really good! :bigcheese:

Most indubidily or acutely, apparently, audibly, beyond doubt, certainly, conspicuously, decidedly, definitely, discernibly, distinctly, evidently, incontestably, incontrovertibly, indubitably, lucidly, manifestly, markedly, noticeably, obviously, openly, overtly, patently, perceptibly, plainly, positively, precisely, prominently, purely, recognizably, seemingly, sharply, sonorously, surely, translucently, transparently, undeniably, undoubtedly, unmistakably

:laughhard:

I love the thesaurus!

Feed The Bachelors 2010

SippinTea

Sis

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Sis

RainbowJingles

They weren't talking about YOU!!!  The attention was on ME!!  Rememer?!?!?  :glare:

We now take you back to our regularly-scheduled investigation of the ice maiden, since the attention's not on ME any longer.  :girltongue:

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: RainbowJingles on March 01, 2010, 05:05:06 AM
They weren't talking about YOU!!!  The attention was on ME!!  Rememer?!?!?  :glare:

We now take you back to our regularly-scheduled investigation of the ice maiden, since the attention's not on ME any longer.  :girltongue:

Uh huh... sure... we all know, it's ALL about you!  :laughhard:  Nice try though...

Feed The Bachelors 2010

RainbowJingles

Is it REALLY??  *ponders*

What were we talking about again?

Do we have topics in here anymore?  lol

The Purple Fuzzy

You girls be careful...

Cruise Passenger: Rogue Waves Were 'Terrifying'
Thursday , March 04, 2010

BARCELONA, Spain  —

Freak waves that smashed into a Mediterranean cruise ship flooded people's cabins, broke windows in a restaurant and terrified many travelers in an ordeal that claimed two lives, a passenger said Thursday.

Claude Cremex, 73, of Marseille, France said he was in his cabin resting because of the rough seas when the walls of water hit the Cypriot-owned Louis Majesty, which was carrying 1,350 passengers and 580 crewmembers off the coast of northeastern Spain.

The company Louis Cruise Lines said the ship was struck Wednesday by three "abnormally high" waves up to 26 feet high that broke glass windshields in the forward section.

Two people died and six were slightly hurt, according to the Greek coast guard and Spanish officials.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,587944,00.html

RainbowJingles

Yikes.  Maybe we were better to stay :offtopic:

That's scary, PF.

Thankfully, they're not going to Spain. Are they?

And what's up with telling the GIRLS to be careful, but not poor defenseless Jonathan?

;)

The Purple Fuzzy

Oops, forgot he was going.  Guess he's gonna have to take care of himself, too. ;)

Newsman

Quote from: RainbowJingles on March 04, 2010, 06:00:05 PM
Yikes.  Maybe we were better to stay :offtopic:

That's scary, PF.

Thankfully, they're not going to Spain. Are they?

And what's up with telling the GIRLS to be careful, but not poor defenseless Jonathan?

;)