News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Top Posters 3

Started by Tricia Lea, November 20, 2008, 06:15:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EricShane

lol i dont.. honestly.. that chat room was goofy.. lol it was like "Oh you cut your hair? *KICK!*" lol.. jk
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Babs

Quote from: EricShane on March 08, 2011, 04:40:40 AM
lol i dont.. honestly.. that chat room was goofy.. lol it was like "Oh you cut your hair? *KICK!*" lol.. jk

IKR! lol

its all good, it was a growing experience and would like to think i am better in these areas today. *just let me believe it* lol
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Babs

My latest blog post.

EricShane

Quote from: Babs on March 08, 2011, 04:47:16 AM
Quote from: EricShane on March 08, 2011, 04:42:59 AM
i like your qoute

you need a new sig line.
i do.. im taking applications! lol.. i just havent found one that I really admire yet.. but I will!!! I might put my favorite scripture in there

ty

Lynx

*ahem*  You done did it again.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Babs

My latest blog post.

EricShane

Babs

im gettin closer to the 10k mark  :freaky2:

My latest blog post.

EricShane

well, im getting close to 8,000 for some reason I thought I was much higher.. I think somehow my posts have been deleted or something.. lol --- and it also says that I have only started 49 Threads

Babs

prob when they delete old threads and such. i loose a lot then.

* Babs loves erics new sig

My latest blog post.

EricShane

yeah i reckon..

I do too!!! Its my favorite!!! Its got me through many times!

Babs

i may have to post that one on fb soon. very good scripture!

My latest blog post.

EricShane

haha yes you read my mind, i was getting ready to do that too

Babs

i will do it another day so it wont look like im a copy cat lol

My latest blog post.

EricShane

lol do it anyway! lol

Lynx

Try Philippians 4:8  :)

Actually that might be a good idea for a thread title.  The Philippians 4:8 thread, only positive, constructive comments allowed.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Babs

i shall!

good idea ps!

My latest blog post.

EricShane

i love that scripture!!!

while were on it, I had an aha moment the other day when i was reading matthew chapter 7 when it said a corrupt tree cant bring forth good fruit

Babs

My latest blog post.

Babs

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

Chseeads       49,381
Sis       33,411
MelodyB       29,425
Tricia Lea       22,199
The Purple Fuzzy       20,171
SippinTea       16,770
BeccaBoo       15,105
Newsman       11,661
Scott       11,365
Tea       11,159
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

Good ole Tea is still hangin on!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Babs

My latest blog post.

EricShane

me too... oh wait you mean posts? lol