News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Heartstrings Seen in Hugs 19

Started by Newsman, October 30, 2008, 10:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowJingles

**HUGS** Dina back
**HUGS** Mel
**HUGS** Urby la Shrink

SippinTea

Quote from: RainbowJingles on December 05, 2008, 10:20:57 PM
**HUGS** Urby la Shrink

:o Oh dear me. I don't know if that was a compliment, or not.

*Hugs* Elona anyway :lol:

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

RainbowJingles

rofl

If it's any comfort, it was TOTALLY referring to your listening ear and probing questions, not your stature.  lol

Classicrambler

*hugs to all you people...

Long time no squeeze!

* CR goes off to hug his bass

RainbowJingles

CR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

'bout time you graced us with your presence again!

Where on earth have you been?!

SippinTea

:eek!: CR?!? Back on GP?!? And HUGGING people, no less?!? *gasp*

*Hugs* CR and his bass, since hugging CR without hugging his bass would be an impossibility right now. ;)

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

MelodyB

*HUGS* Ruby eventhough she watched Prince Caspian before I did... ;)
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

Did you really, honestly, expect a rabid Narnia fan like myself to NOT have seen it yet? Tsk, tsk. ;)

*Hugs* PC

No, not that one... the other one. :pwink:

MelodyB

I know I know...shame on me. ;)

Rabid...that describes you all right... *cough*

iridiscente

rabid... I'll have to keep that for future poetry.

MelodyB

RainbowJingles

lol

**HUGS** poets and funny words that apply to interesting people

sunlight

CR!
* sunlight hugs CR and his Bass... lol!
talking  bout strangers...
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

SippinTea

Oh, he's stranger alright! I might even call him strangest, except I already know someone else who is.  :cool:

iridiscente

What's worse? Someone who is rabid or someone who is strange.... hmmmm. :ponders:

MelodyB

*HUGS* Ruby really really tight. I know Darlin', I know.

SippinTea

*Hugs* Mel back. I know you do. That's why it doesn't feel so disloyal to talk to you about it.

*leaves her head on Mel's shoulder for a few minutes*

MelodyB

I know that too. And you know Im here for ya when ya need me. Thats one of the things that I TOTALLY understand you on completly.

*HUGS* Ruby again

iridiscente

SippinTea

Not that I know of. She's just... getting older. And I love her to pieces, and it's hard to watch and not be able to do anything.

iridiscente

being loved to pieces can wear one out in a good way... I know how it is to watch people you love deteriorate.

almondjoy

Quote from: SippinTea on December 06, 2008, 11:37:40 PM
Not that I know of. She's just... getting older. And I love her to pieces, and it's hard to watch and not be able to do anything.

*Hugs* Ruby.

I totally know what ya mean.  I went home for Thanksgiving this year only because I found out my grandmother isn't "doing well", and all she could talk about was getting to see me for Thanksgiving (she has 9 other grandchildren and several great-grandchildren).  The whole time I was there, she talked about how and where she wanted buried, and about those that have already passed on.  She had some kind of chest cold/cough thing going on.  She's starting to become confused and forgetful about things.  She thinks I live in Missouri (not Iowa).  It was really sad to see her in this condition.  The worst part (and the thing that tears me up) is that she isn't in church. 

Sis

Quote from: almondjoy on December 07, 2008, 02:35:54 AM
Quote from: SippinTea on December 06, 2008, 11:37:40 PM

*Hugs* Ruby.

I totally know what ya mean.  I went home for Thanksgiving this year only because I found out my grandmother isn't "doing well", and all she could talk about was getting to see me for Thanksgiving (she has 9 other grandchildren and several great-grandchildren).  The whole time I was there, she talked about how and where she wanted buried, and about those that have already passed on.  She had some kind of chest cold/cough thing going on.  She's starting to become confused and forgetful about things.  She thinks I live in Missouri (not Iowa).  It was really sad to see her in this condition.  The worst part (and the thing that tears me up) is that she isn't in church. 

Shoot! I forgot where my daughter lived. Stevebert had to correct me last night. And that's my DAUGHTER, not my grandaughter. I should have remembered she moved.   Am I ready for da homel?  I hope not. I REFUSE TO GO!

Newsman

Besides, 21 is too young to go, right, Lady Sis?

John  :waving: