News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

I'm back again!

Started by Courtney, September 28, 2008, 11:58:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Courtney

Hello everyone. I have been gone probably close to a year. Started a job and being a mom to a toddler has really kept my lfe busy in a way it's NEVER been before! Ha ha! But I am back, my little boy is growing like a weed, and things are going well. I've missed my GP friends! Hope you all will allow me to be part of your gang again. God bless!

Courtney  :hi:

Brother Dad

Welcome back, but I didn't know you were here before, so I didn't know you were gone but now I know you are here.  Or somehting like that lol.  I married Sister Mom
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

The Purple Fuzzy

:hi: What he ^ said. :) except for the marrying Sis Mom part. ;)

nicolejoy

Welcome back Courtney, good to see you again!!

I'm having my first baby in about a month's time - that's all the news from me!!

okieoliveoyl

wow...aiden is growing up!!!!   I don't get on here much...but i do lurk on occasion.. lol.  Just had my 2nd baby... a beautiful lil girl.  glad you re-joined us crazy people. :)
Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"

Newsman

Welcome back, Lady Courtney!

I'm still the Grumpye Olde Bachelor, in fact, the Grumpyest of the Grumpye!  :thumbsup2:

John  :waving: