News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

I Appreciate My Spouse

Started by Brother Dad, September 19, 2008, 03:35:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunlight

he does have kinda decent hugs.
Not sure about great though... lol! (but im kinda ok not knowing either... :lol:)
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

iridiscente

Chseeads

I appreciate the fact that I don't have a spouse, because my life would not be the same if I did.

MelodyB

Well DUH! Thats kinda the point.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Brother Dad

I have the mostest awesomest wife in the whole world.
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

MelodyB

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Brother Dad on September 29, 2008, 02:56:26 PM
I have the mostest awesomest wife in the whole world.

What a strange coincidence!!  :o I have the mostest awesomest husband in the whole world! :cloud9:

I love the way my spouse trys to be sensitive to my needs, it's not something I want to take for granted. Yes, we should do this, but I want to have an attitude of appreciation because not ALL men are try to be sensitive.
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Tricia Lea

well as of today it makes 18 years we have been married

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Tricia Lea on September 29, 2008, 03:15:51 PM
well as of today it makes 18 years we have been married

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Brother Dad

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Tricia Lea

Brother Dad

Rattlesnake

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2: Morning all!!!!m Hope all is well.
What little a righteous man has, is better than the riches of many wicked.

A word fitly spoken is better than apples of gold in pictures of silver

Brother Dad

Quote from: Rattlesnake on September 29, 2008, 03:53:53 PM
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2: Morning all!!!!m Hope all is well.
Howdy I may give you a call in a bit.

Tricia Lea

Hey I just got to thinking, isn't today your 6 month anniversary Br dad and sis mom

Brother Dad

Quote from: Tricia Lea on September 29, 2008, 03:57:42 PM
Hey I just got to thinking, isn't today your 6 month anniversary Br dad and sis mom
Yes it is. Thanks for remembering.

Tricia Lea

yw   congratulations to you two

Brother Dad

MelodyB

Awwww... Congrats Mom and Dad, it doesnt seem like that long ago, but yet, it also seems longer. ;)

I really love yall and wish you both the best.

*HUGS*

myhaloisintheshop

I appreciate the sacrifices my husband makes so that I can stay home with my boys.  He works VERY hard to provide for us.

Sister_Mom

I appreciate my spouse's strong faith because it strengthens mine and helps me to stay close to God.

Brother Dad

There is so much truth in the old saying, "the man is the head of the house, but the woman is the neck that turns the head".  While my wife is very supportive (which the neck supports the head ) she gives me the feeling inside that I can do anything with Christ.  She supports me in every way, so as it is my desire to please her.  I love my wife more than words could ever tell. :2love:

MelodyB

Quote from: Brother Dad on October 01, 2008, 04:21:58 PM
There is so much truth in the old saying, "the man is the head of the house, but the woman is the neck that turns the head".  While my wife is very supportive (which the neck supports the head ) she gives me the feeling inside that I can do anything with Christ.   She supports me in every way, so as it is my desire to please her.  I love my wife more than words could ever tell. :2love:

Hmmm...Thats kinda funny right there...considering Phil 4:13

:highfive: Mom

Sister_Mom

Quote from: MelodyB on October 01, 2008, 04:26:08 PM
Quote from: Brother Dad on October 01, 2008, 04:21:58 PM
There is so much truth in the old saying, "the man is the head of the house, but the woman is the neck that turns the head".  While my wife is very supportive (which the neck supports the head ) she gives me the feeling inside that I can do anything with Christ.   She supports me in every way, so as it is my desire to please her.  I love my wife more than words could ever tell. :2love:

Hmmm...Thats kinda funny right there...considering Phil 4:13

:highfive: Mom

Hmmmmm....... imagine that.  :hypocrite:

:biglaugh:

Brother Dad

Phil 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Yes God put us together for His purpose.