News:

Remember to check out the Devotions & Poems forum!

Main Menu

Ask BeccaBoo

Started by Tricia Lea, August 20, 2008, 08:33:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tricia Lea

Figgured you needed your own thread

How do you like having your own thread?

MelodyB

I thought you was gonna text me sometime?
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

sunlight

* sunlight hugs brexie

how ya doin?
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

BeccaBoo

Its weird.

I did text u Mel.

Hush ES!

*Hugs Chel*

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

MelodyB

I didnt get a text from you...try again.

EricShane

Quote from: Brecxie on August 21, 2008, 05:19:35 PM
Its weird.

I did text u Mel.

Hush ES!

*Hugs Chel*
lol...

is your sisters number still the same?

and... does your sister hate me these days or what?

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

BeccaBoo

Yes ES.

And I don't think so ES.

Tricia Lea

Should I run and hide now??

EricShane

oh... I couldnt remember If I was mad at her, or she was mad at me... I dont remember why, but she lied about something... it was funny... lol -- Ohhh... do you ever see Shana? and how is Bethany, she had a baby right? whats her baby like?

BeccaBoo

Bethany has no baby and no I haven't heard from Shana in a long time.

And when did Amy lie to u? :eyebrow:

EricShane

Quote from: Brecxie on August 22, 2008, 03:41:09 AM
Bethany has no baby and no I haven't heard from Shana in a long time.

And when did Amy lie to u? :eyebrow:
amy always lies to me... I think she told me bethany had a baby and you quit church, back when she moved far away, wherever it was...

BeccaBoo

Um ok...

Next question please.

EricShane

bol...

ok... whats your Favorite thing to drink, obviously you dont like Pepsi...

BeccaBoo

Coke zero and diet slice and I don't like reg pepsi but diet pepsi is ok.

EricShane

my mom <3's Zero... - I dont like any sort of Diet Pop, I used to drink it... but, its SOOOO bad for you... in soooo many ways, and it has something in it that makes you ALWAYS hungry...

BeccaBoo

Don't effect me like that and I have lost some weight and it hasn't hurt me.

*shrug* 

EricShane

when are you going to come to ohio? lol

BeccaBoo

I think I have been there for National Youth Congress.

MelodyB

When are you gonna come to Florida?

BeccaBoo

When I get the money and someone to drive me there. LOL!

EricShane

Quote from: Brecxie on August 22, 2008, 06:18:44 AM
I think I have been there for National Youth Congress.
lol, yes... and did you guys wave when you drove past my house? lol jk! - aww.. :(

BeccaBoo

Nope. But I do remember texting u and telling u we were there.

MelodyB

Do you not drive? Or do you just not have a car?

EricShane

Quote from: Brecxie on August 22, 2008, 06:24:23 AM
Nope. But I do remember texting u and telling u we were there.
lol i know i had to work or something.