News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Ask AlmondJoy

Started by MelodyB, June 06, 2008, 04:56:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Sooooo....tell us about the pumpkin pies you made right after you got married..... :hypocrite:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

almondjoy

Quote from: MelodyB on June 06, 2008, 04:56:13 AM
Sooooo....tell us about the pumpkin pies you made right after you got married..... :hypocrite:

HAHA!  I was talking to Sis!

Anyway, we got married the Saturday before Thanksgiving.  So, before Christmas, I decided to make some pumpkin pies.  I made 4 of them, intending to freeze 3 of them for later.   Well, my new hubby discovered them, and before I knew it, he had 3 of them gone (whole pies).  He managed this feat in LESS than 2 full days!

Needless to say, when I bake en mass these days, I do it when he's not around...so I can freeze it before he knows about it! 

MelodyB

I know you were talking to Sis, but you posted it on the board, so it was fair game. I decided we all needed to know, so I made you your very own thread.

:P

almondjoy

Quote from: MelodyB on June 06, 2008, 05:02:55 AM
I know you were talking to Sis, but you posted it on the board, so it was fair game. I decided we all needed to know, so I made you your very own thread.

:P

HAHA!  You're just SOOOOOOOOO kind!

MelodyB

EricShane

I believe I have known you for ever seems like, aj... Arent I your favorite GP'r?? lol
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

almondjoy

Quote from: EricShane on June 06, 2008, 07:22:13 AM
I believe I have known you for ever seems like, aj... Arent I your favorite GP'r?? lol
* almondjoy this this is a loaded question...

Tricia Lea

How did you come with the nic AlmondJoy?

almondjoy

Quote from: Tricia Lea on June 06, 2008, 11:47:15 PM
How did you come with the nic AlmondJoy?

Umm...not very creative actually.  I like almondjoy candy bars, and I wanted something "original" for chat...so...
The rest as they say is history.

EricShane

is your husband "mounds"? lol
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

almondjoy

Quote from: EricShane on June 07, 2008, 06:51:01 AM
is your husband "mounds"? lol

:laughhard:  No.  He's a whatchamacallit  :hypocrite:

MelodyB

I am IN LOVE with those things.

I never had one till recently, and I get them all the time now. Who knew? They are awesome!

almondjoy

Quote from: MelodyB on June 07, 2008, 01:49:28 PM

I never had one till recently, and I get them all the time now. Who knew? They are awesome!

LOL  It's been a LONG time since I've had one.  I agree, they are good :)

Sis

iridiscente

Quote from: MelodyB on June 07, 2008, 01:49:28 PM

MMmmmmmmmMMMMmmmmmm! Delicious!

The Purple Fuzzy

AJ, did you miss us while we were in OK? ;)

almondjoy

Quote from: practicalme on June 09, 2008, 03:32:04 AM
AJ, did you miss us while we were in OK? ;)

Of course I did!   :sadbounce:

But, I'm glad I got to talk to ya'll, and ya made it safely home!   :clap:

MelodyB

almondjoy

iridiscente

What attracted you to your husband?

almondjoy

Quote from: iridiscente on July 08, 2008, 06:40:55 AM
What attracted you to your husband?

I'll come back later this afternoon and answer when I have more time.

almondjoy

I honestly thought he was weird the first time I met him.  We met through mutual friends.  My best friend is married to his friend.  I think the thing that "attracted" me to him was the fact that he went to church (didn't hurt that I thought he was cute either).  I just wish I had known some things back then. 

sunlight

how long did you know him before you got married?
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

almondjoy

Not counting the several months I "knew" him before...we got married 1 year and 1 week after our first date.

iridiscente

He cooks supper for you?