News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

dingbats can count to three in dingbats thread # 33

Started by JonathanHarper, May 16, 2008, 04:42:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iridiscente

:) I understand, I just really like how unique Aliyah is.

JonathanHarper

Aliyah Morgan to be excact.  I'm so excited, I'd never thought I'd grow up and get married and have a family of my own... i'd always thought it be "the many wives of Jonathan's Life" (any ?'s about that ask melody, she came up with it)

JonathanHarper

So last night started our revival here in Wewa. . . Three girls from our wednesday night class received the holy ghost!  God is so good!   

MelodyB

Quote from: Just_in on July 14, 2008, 11:13:25 PM
Quote from: MelodyB on July 14, 2008, 09:42:22 PM
No I didnt. :( I almost did, but I was worshipping instead. Sorry.

yeah and talking while Little Harry was trying to sing

I was NOT talking while she was singing!!

I got a way to listen to the video now, and I just got to hear it for the first time, and I didnt utter a word while she was singing OR talking. Go watch it again Mr smartypants!

:girltongue:

SO THERE!!!

Mooooom....he lied about me!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Sister_Mom

God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

MelodyB

iridiscente

Quote from: Jonathan on July 26, 2008, 07:36:51 PM
  So last night started our revival here in Wewa. . . Three girls from our wednesday night class received the holy ghost!  God is so good!   

Sunday night a young man went to get prayed for because he tore his ACL and has to have surgery (he's 16, played football.) While they were praying for him he got the Holy Ghost! It was a total surprise and everyone was so excited!

Just_in

well in about and hour i will be headed outta here, and headed that way, see ya later today guys.   :waving:

~You will never save the world by being like the world~

MelodyB

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Just_in on July 30, 2008, 11:49:58 AM
well in about and hour i will be headed outta here, and headed that way, see ya later today guys.   :waving:

:o . . . . . . .  :clap: . . . . . . . . ohhhhhh, you don't mean me.  :-(
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Sis

Sister_Mom

*waves back at Sis*  :hi: *gets a little carried away* :hyper:

Hi Sis!  :grin:

Sis

MelodyB

Quote from: Sister_Mom on August 03, 2008, 02:05:51 AM
Quote from: Just_in on July 30, 2008, 11:49:58 AM

:o . . . . . . .  :clap: . . . . . . . . ohhhhhh, you don't mean me.  :-(

He would if yall had of hopped on the plane with Anastacia! :)

Sister_Mom

MelodyB

Just_in

Aww i am leaving tomorrow, i am going to miss you guys...  :(

MelodyB

MelodyB

Mom...look how cute. :bigcheese:

They matched, this was Jasons idea...and I think the first picture ever that I have of him with a partial smile :)

And this was leaving on Tuesday. The last hug :( It was so sad.

I didnt get but a few pics. The one of Anastacia and myself is HORRIBLE, and I wont be posting it. Jason does not know how to take a good picture. And it was at the airport and its really rather sad. :smirk2: Ill get one next month when she comes back.

MelodyB

Just_in

Hello everyone just stopping in to let everyone know i made it to Indy and i have been busy at the school working trying to get things ready for school to start. can't wait just one more week and we will be having classes.

Sister_Mom

Love the pics Melody, especially the one at the airport..... awwwwwww!

Hey Justin! Hope I get to see you this evening!  :hi:

JonathanHarper

Revival Services are over in wewa we baptized four (two came up speaking in tongues) and nine received the holy ghost for the first time.. and Renae Davis (ex pastor' ex-wife of the church) was in service with us on tuesday and she was really moved and even prayed (God is doing a great work in wewa)

Newsman

MelodyB