News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

I'm a little overwhelmed, but.....

Started by Bev, May 06, 2008, 09:27:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bev

I thought I'd come in an introduce myself.  I'm Bev, I know Mesi in real life.  I go to church with her and Ogia.  Hi, everyone.

The Purple Fuzzy

Sis

Howdy! Welcome to the nuthouse. Don't believe ANYTHING Mesi says about me.  :laughhard:

MelodyB

BEV!!

You threw me off, I saw a post in another thread and I was like WHO?

:hi:

Welcome!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chas_18

Bev dahling nice of you to join us!!!

:hi:

MelodyB

Quote from: Bev on May 06, 2008, 09:27:06 PM
I thought I'd come in an introduce myself.  I'm Bev, I know Mesi in real life.  I go to church with her and Ogia.  Hi, everyone.

Hold up...OGIA goes to yalls church?

I didnt know that... WOW.

Jaybee

"Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forward."

- Kierkegaard

mesipie

well...its his home church...but he doesnt actually gooo...hes really not involved at all....   

hey bev....welcome to the nut house...sis y didnt u say that..........

i told bev that i luv sis....ur 1 of my faves....so u best be nice...*grin
its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

RainbowJingles

Nerd

Scott

Bev

Be careful, some of our posters are actually based out of Mental Hospitals and Prisons.

Seth will tell you that he is a pastor in Indiana. He is serving 5 to 10 in The Alabama State Prison for Mail Fraud.

BishopNL is not even pentecostal, he is an Episcopalian Bishop from Tempe, AZ

Sis will tell you that she is married to a college professor, she is 11 years old and in the New Mexico School for juvenile offenders

Newsman is not a news reporter, he is in fact a cab driver from New York City

EricShane works at J T Tires in Provo UT

Rainbowjingles sells Vacuum Cleaners in Omaha, NE

JD Cord is a Rancher in North Idaho, he has 1500 head of dairy cattle

Tea is not a postal worker, he is a Deputy U.S. Marshall based in Greenville, S.C.

Michael K is not in the Air Force, he is in reality a real estate agent in Providence, RI

MellowYellow Drinks Coke

Mel is addicted to Arizona Ice Tea and Snapple

Other than that, they are all fairly safe.

Oh.....

Watch out for Called and Chosen, she is not a teenager, she is really a 45 year old housewife in Seattle, Wa.

:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:
:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:
:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:
:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:
:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:
:laughhard: :laughhard:
:laughhard:

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

MelodyB

And Scott...he has this lying problem....Pray for him.

mesipie

Backseat Radio

Welcome to GP  :hi:

at least Scott didn't come up with something crazy about me.

Tricia Lea

I think I am safe too

whewwwwwwwwwww

and welcome BTW

Scott

bsr  Is a truck driver for the City of New York department of public works

Tricia Lea Manages a Taco  Bell in Butte Montana

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Scott

I was reading a creative writing book recently written by a professional author, he keeps himself sharp by creating scenarios about people he sees walking down the street or people he knows.

Take a person, any person that  you know and create a realistic sounding background for them.

Newkris is really a legal secretary in Minneapolis, but lets create this..

Newkris is a in reality Married to the Mayor of a small town in Western Texas.  They have 5 kids, aged 10 to 19 and she manages a local Insurance company. She is very active in her church,  teaching Sunday school, praise singing, has 2 home bible studies going and her 19 year old daughter and her hubby are expecting in 4 months. 

The Never Ending Battle

Bev

Thanks, y'all, nice to be welcomed, and nice to know who everyone really is, Scott.   :thumbsup2:

newkris

wow, scott, great imagination!  and i thought i managed to stay under the radar.

the rumors about me are always so much more fun than real life.  :pwink:  didn't know i had gone to texas.  thought i was still in indiana . . .good to see i'm back in the church, though. 

i am, bev, however, truly the resident BAPKA and if you know what that is scott will NOT make up a story about you!

welcome!

any friend of ogia and mesi is very welcome around here!   :hi:
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

newkris

scott?  i think you should get the :pwink: award for these posts . . . .   
me, too.

there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

mesipie

i think she knows what THAAAAT means...

Bev

It means grandma....is it Romanian? 

newkris

close . .  polish for grandmother.  :pwink:

just sounded cuter than grandma or granny or gran or grandmother.  so . . .i am the resident bapka.
me, too.

MelodyB

And the best one that we have around here. Kris is awesome!!!