News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

How To Dress When Your Wife Is Looking For You To Do Something

Started by Mrs. Yosemite, April 28, 2008, 01:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

Brother Dad

Quote from: Chseeads on April 28, 2008, 01:29:37 PM
Haha...nice....  Only problem is the shoes.
Dem, they only look like shoes.  Tat dar is a shoe shaped pillow.
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Sis

Now Mrs Yo! Them guys don't need any new ideas. They have enough of their own.  :laughhard:

The Purple Fuzzy

Sis

I must admit I had to look twice to see why a couch had anything to do with it.  :laughhard:

Mrs. Yosemite

Wonder what he would've done if his wife had've came home from her workout and threw a bar-bell or a  laundry basket or an iron on top of him!  :dead:

Jaybee

"Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forward."

- Kierkegaard

okieoliveoyl

i need a sofa like that.... i could hide from the kiddos...hehehe..
Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"

Sis

They'll find you. They have a sixth sense about that kind of thing.

MelodyB

Oh wow...I almost didnt see him!

Is that a real pic of Yo?

Or did ya find it on the net somewhere?
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

gabbtastic

EricShane

Quote from: Sis on April 28, 2008, 05:53:54 PM
I must admit I had to look twice to see why a couch had anything to do with it.  :laughhard:
i did too!
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Tricia Lea

mesipie

i was like...*what is he talking abt....a couch???*....lol...then i saw him....i was like oooooooooo-ooooooooooooooh...i get it!
its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...