here a scruff, there a scruff, look alive, give us more scruff in #5

Started by Babs, February 27, 2008, 11:31:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

Yup thats Jen...and yes...that looks just like B....Chel did an awesome job. :)

Saw Rubys post....YES it is Jennie...On the RIGHT he said...
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

SippinTea

Sorry, but I'm certain that's not Jennie. It's the guy in a suit that was sitting at the table behind B. And believe me!... I have reason to remember him.  :smirk2:

:beret:

MelodyB

It is Eric...Ruby is senile...or tired...one of the two. 

FAR right Ruby...scroll over...

EricShane

Quote from: SippinTea on April 12, 2008, 06:36:00 AM
Sorry, but I'm certain that's not Jennie. It's the guy in a suit that was sitting at the table behind B. And believe me!... I have reason to remember him.  :smirk2:

wow... hes pretty

Quote from: MelodyB on April 12, 2008, 06:36:47 AM
It is Eric...Ruby is senile...or tired...one of the two. 

FAR right Ruby...scroll over...

lol, thats what I was thinking..
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

SippinTea

BOL! I forget I have a smaller screen than most of you. Oops. Sorry, guys!  :updown:

EricShane

Quote from: SippinTea on April 12, 2008, 06:42:49 AM
BOL! I forget I have a smaller screen than most of you. Oops. Sorry, guys!  :updown:

lol.. hillarious!

B

Quote from: SippinTea on April 12, 2008, 06:22:12 AM
BOL! That's awesome! :thumbsup2:

Quote from: MelodyB on April 12, 2008, 06:25:26 AM
DUDE.... That is TOO cool. I love it! It looks like B!

:bow: Thanks! I'm rather fond of it myself. *grin*

B

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Nerd

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

MelodyB

Nerd

EricShane

LeahMarie

LeahMarie

Melody

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

LeahMarie