News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

here a scruff, there a scruff, look alive, give us more scruff in #5

Started by Babs, February 27, 2008, 11:31:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

apsurf

SippinTea

Nooo... I've had gray hair since I was 17 or 18. But believe me--I've earned every one of them.

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

sunlight

i have grey hair too!
ohh wait... that was lint from my shirt. Oops...
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Backseat Radio

Amelia Bedelia

MelodyB

I have a gray streak, kinda like a skunk...you cant see it normally though, you have to be looking.

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Tsalagi

MelodyB

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

SippinTea

If that's scruffy, I dunno that I want to know what shaved is. :P

:beret:

Tsalagi

Quote from: LeahMarie on April 12, 2008, 05:13:32 AM
You have no hair! :o

And my cam stinks, but hey... :D

QuoteIf that's scruffy, I dunno that I want to know what shaved is.

That's not scruffy, that's Lex Luthor

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

LeahMarie

SippinTea

LeahMarie

SippinTea

B

LeahMarie

SippinTea

LeahMarie

MelodyB

LeahMarie

SippinTea

EricShane

is that jennie over on the right? she looks just like my friend Chelsea in that picture.
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you