News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

here a scruff, there a scruff, look alive, give us more scruff in #5

Started by Babs, February 27, 2008, 11:31:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

myhaloisintheshop

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

SippinTea

:pound: Melodya

Perhaps I could guess as to who the wink was intended for......
and then again.... maybe I'll keep myself from getting into more trouble.

*grin*

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MelodyB

A B... LOL

I am cracking up thinking about you calling her AB in the lobby...in person no less...that was great. :laughhard:

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Backseat Radio

Quote from: MelodyB on April 10, 2008, 03:22:09 AM
A B... LOL

I am cracking up thinking about you calling her AB in the lobby...in person no less...that was great. :laughhard:

thats one of the problems with getting into calling someone by an odd nic online. 

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Backseat Radio

at least I don't have a strange nicname on here so far that I know if anyhow.

LeahMarie

Hmmm.. I do! It would crack me up if I was called 'Padme' IRL, though

B

I'll call you Padme. :teeth: Just gotta work out the IRL part. lol

B

LeahMarie

Lol! True enough.. And I read that and translated it to mean you were calling now.. I was like "It's LATE!" :lol:

B

lol! no, I believe that would've been, "I'll call you, Padme." :teeth: haha!

B

Melody

Good idea Ruby.  I think it was subliminal to our Hawaiin friend but then again I could be wrong..... AGAIN.   :updown:  I just can't keep up!  But boy is it entertaining...lol 

MelodyB

Melody

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I shoulda listened about that tanning and staying out of the sun bit....

MelodyB

SippinTea

*giggle* I love that picture.

And btw.... you two make a very classy looking old couple. ;)

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

apsurf

Quote from: SippinTea on April 11, 2008, 02:56:26 PM
*giggle* I love that picture.

And btw.... you two make a very classy looking old couple. ;)

just think, you aren't that many years behind them!  :P

SippinTea

apsurf

Quote from: SippinTea on April 11, 2008, 03:06:44 PM
Nope. Not far at all. Hope I turn out like Newsman. :)

So you are wanting gray hair when you turn 30?

SippinTea

MelodyB

Backseat Radio

MelodyB