News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Still Nunya Business... But since SippinTea needs thread 3...

Started by sunlight, February 26, 2008, 10:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

*cough*

I need *cough* a *cough* cough *cough* drop please...*cough*
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Sis

sunlight

soooo.... what do you do when you have been wanting to talk to someone for a really long time, and then you finally do, and you feel totally stupid, and dont know what to say, so you act stupid, and dont shut up, and end up feeling pretty bad?
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Sis

Quote from: sunlight on April 19, 2008, 04:55:33 AM
soooo.... what do you do when you have been wanting to talk to someone for a really long time, and then you finally do, and you feel totally stupid, and dont know what to say, so you act stupid, and dont shut up, and end up feeling pretty bad?

That happens to me too. Soooo what do we all do about that?

sunlight

SippinTea

:smirk2: Glad I'm not the only one.

I generally tell myself repeatedly that I am a first class idiot, but I can't really recommend that response.

Sorry... I'm no help on that one.

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Ashlee

sunlight

sorry eric, i lost your number in the many phone changes i have had to have recently.

i have ruby's though! in soft and hard copy!

EricShane

Quote from: sunlight on April 19, 2008, 08:15:23 PM
sorry eric, i lost your number in the many phone changes i have had to have recently.

i have ruby's though! in soft and hard copy!
lol... its 513.... lol
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

sunlight

Ashlee

Nerd

Man, that cough's contagious. Everyone's coming down with it...

How long have you had a cough, Ruby?

EricShane

SippinTea

Quote from: coolguy on April 20, 2008, 03:25:21 AM
Man, that cough's contagious. Everyone's coming down with it...

How long have you had a cough, Ruby?

Ever since I met *cough*
Ever since I *cough*
Ever since *cough*
Ever *cough*
*cough*
*c*

sunlight

SippinTea

*grin* at Aaron. Liked that one, eh?

Chel--wouldn't YOU like to know!  :cool:

Quote from: EricShane on April 20, 2008, 03:25:54 AM
Quote from: sunlight on April 19, 2008, 08:45:58 PM
what should i call you again?
ask ST lol...

Hmmm... *thinks*

Can't come up with something suitable right now. Ask me later. lol

sunlight

SippinTea

Hush. You know way too much about me for your own good, Girlie.  :biglaugh:

EricShane

SippinTea

sunlight

Quote from: SippinTea on April 20, 2008, 03:51:12 AM
Hush. You know way too much about me for your own good, Girlie.  :biglaugh:

that's ok... the knowledge is mutual... and you can trust me... lol!

SippinTea

I know that. ;) I happen to know you're as good at keeping secrets as I am. *smile*

*HUG*