News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Still Nunya Business... But since SippinTea needs thread 3...

Started by sunlight, February 26, 2008, 10:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

I had a puppy that looks really close to that top one...I will have to find and scan that pic of her.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

SO adorable!!

Them, not you Aaron.  :P

*ahem* Well, not that you aren't ad....errrr, not that someone thinks you're... uhhh, I'm sure someone, somewhere thinks...*ahem*... never mind. This is getting worse by the minute.

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Nerd

:)

They're from the same litter.

Quote*ahem* Well, not that you aren't ad....errrr, not that someone thinks you're... uhhh, I'm sure someone, somewhere thinks...*ahem*... never mind. This is getting worse by the minute.

:laughat:

:sunny:

MelodyB

sunlight

Quote from: SippinTea on April 21, 2008, 04:54:57 AM
SO adorable!!

Them, not you Aaron.  :P

*ahem* Well, not that you aren't ad....errrr, not that someone thinks you're... uhhh, I'm sure someone, somewhere thinks...*ahem*... never mind. This is getting worse by the minute.

BOL! see! im not the only one who digs myself into a hole! except i usually do it somewhere a little more private than GP... REG
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

SippinTea

ROFL!! I almost deleted that bit. But I figured it would give y'all a laugh.

And apparently I was right! *dances* Just look at Aaron roar! *grin*

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

Nerd

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

SippinTea

Oh, great. I suddenly remembered I'm supposedly meeting you in a month or so. Forget that audacious post, please. I'm not usually quite that bad.

:roll: at self.

MelodyB

SippinTea

*closes the window that's checking airfare, and hides behind the couch again*

Nerd

SippinTea

Nerd

If it wasn't just one state over, I wouldn't be either.

Not that it's just a hop, a skip, and a jump or anything...

:-?

SippinTea

*pictures Aaron hopping, skipping, and jumping*
*laughs*

Ashlee

SippinTea

I've never met him, so I wouldn't know. But I highly doubt it. :)

RainbowJingles

:addnothing:

:laughhard:

The Nun is getting a little less nun-ish tonight, huh?

MelodyB

Nerd

Hopping or jumping, maybe.

But you will never see me skipping...

lol

QuoteWhy?  Is he clumsy?

Very. ;)

SippinTea

RainbowJingles

Quote from: coolguy on April 21, 2008, 06:36:10 AM

Hopping or jumping, maybe.

But you will never see me skipping...

lol

QuoteWhy?  Is he clumsy?

Very. ;)

Why won't we see you skipping?  You hide when you skip?

Nerd

Nah. I guess I'm just not that light on my feet.

Clumsy, remember?  :grin:

SippinTea