News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Ask Bro. Dad!

Started by Newsman, February 10, 2008, 01:00:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

...and if they kick you out and tell you never to come back cause you preached the truth, then so be it... LOL
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Brother Dad

I also tell them I will preach what God gives me and not look at the people and try to figure out what I should preach.  But if they don't want me back that is fine.  I preach for God not an organization (not against organizations) or some man or men.   
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Tricia Lea

oops, I realized I skipped you when asking what to you do to relax, so

what to you do to relax?

Brother Dad

I like to do Sudko puzzles.
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Tricia Lea

Did you know you are only like 14 posts away from having 1000 posts?

:o

Brother Dad

Brother Dad

Tricia Lea

Brother Dad

Do I get a prize when I reach 1,000

Tricia Lea

na  just your status changes from fire storm to somthing else, I forget what

Brother Dad

Oh shucks I thought maybe I would win some Jelly Bellys

Tricia Lea

Well if you do let me know, I never won anything lol

Brother Dad

Well all my friends could start a new thing and send me a bag.

Tricia Lea

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Brother Dad on October 28, 2008, 04:47:18 PM

:nono:

No more Jellie Bellies for Dad for a while.
(at least not until Christmas! lol)
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Brother Dad on October 28, 2008, 04:36:56 PM
Now just 12.

I'm pretty sure I had been here at least a year before I had that many posts.  :hypocrite:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Tricia Lea

Quote from: Sister_Mom on October 28, 2008, 07:06:16 PM
Quote from: Brother Dad on October 28, 2008, 04:47:18 PM

:nono:

No more Jellie Bellies for Dad for a while.
(at least not until Christmas! lol)

lol

Quote from: Sister_Mom on October 28, 2008, 07:07:31 PM
Quote from: Brother Dad on October 28, 2008, 04:36:56 PM
Now just 12.

I'm pretty sure I had been here at least a year before I had that many posts.  :hypocrite:

:o

Tricia Lea

Hey hes almost there lol

Name:  Brother Dad

Sister_Mom

One more to go baby! Make it count!  :clap2:

Brother Dad

I am thinking very hard as to what to make the 1,000 post. 

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Brother Dad on October 28, 2008, 07:29:05 PM
I am thinking very hard as to what to make the 1,000 post. 

Is that as hard as you thunk?  :biglaugh:

Tricia Lea

lol now you are a wildfire

Brother Dad

Sister_Mom

The Purple Fuzzy