When Is the right time to start a family ?

Started by JonathanHarper, February 08, 2008, 05:53:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

He was calling me Sister Melody. Thats why I cracked up...I dont get called that often....the kids here know better. But thanks.

At least he didnt call me Sister Bush. Thats my Mom.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Sis

Quote from: MelodyB on February 13, 2008, 07:09:25 PM
He was calling me Sister Melody. Thats why I cracked up...I dont get called that often....the kids here know better. But thanks.

At least he didnt call me Sister Bush. Thats my Mom.

Shhhhhhh! I knew that but I had to give someone some flack.

mini

I personally think a good time to start a family is when your wife comes up to you and says, "Um, Honey, uh, well, you might want to sit down."

:grin:

ps. do sit down.  Its much easier to faint when you are well supported on a couch.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Sis

SippinTea

Errrr.... Mini? I'm pretty sure by that point, the family already done been started.  :)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

mini

Yes, but when it was unexpected....thats the best time to start a family.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

Boy, I better start one right now then...cause it's not expected.   :smirk2:

Sis

JonathanHarper

:nono: :pound: :great:

i'm pretty sure, it needs to be a woman !!!

MelodyB

Sis

Many women still feel like girls well in to their 30's and 40's, so HUSH!   :laughhard:

JonathanHarper

Quote from: Sis on February 15, 2008, 01:27:41 AM
Many women still feel like girls well in to their 30's and 40's, so HUSH!   :laughhard:

I guess that is okay, as long as they don't act like girls

Sis

LadyStormChaser

Since every couple is different, then the situation is different. When Strange1 and I got married almost 6 years ago, we decided we would waiting at least a year or maybe two. However, during that time period, I was unable to find employment and things were very rough for us financially. I am of the opinion that if I am having a hard time financially without a  baby, that I don't want to add a baby to the mix in the middle of financial difficulty. A little over 3 years ago, we moved to Kansas City and decided that once we had been here for a year and were basically settled, then we would start a family. Once we had been here for a little while, Strange1 lost his job and has thus been unable to find a permanent job since. Additionally, I am now unemployed and have been since October 2007. So, to make a long story short, I personally believe that it is up to the couple of talk about it and pray before they make a decision about starting a family. Also, keep in mind, as with us, God can change your plans in a minute. Just my thoughts!

Sis

Soooo how is strange 1 and why doesn't he post anymore?

MelodyB

Yeah, Kerry has been VERY quiet for quite awhile.

Sis

LadyStormChaser

Kerry is doing very well. We have been very busy and to honest, time gets away from us, so we often don't remember to get on here and post. Case in point, I am just returning to the boards after at least two years away. Kerry says to tell everyone hello, but a while back he had a disagreement with someone on the board, so he prefers not to be on the board until the individual is no longer posting. (Scott knows who this person is).

Sis

We used to have such fun with the Strange 1. Tell him that Sis still loves him, though. Stevebert waves a hello to him too.

Glad you two are getting on well. Glad to hear you're doing well. *Throws big hugs to ya*

MelodyB

Just_in

yeah so i guess now is the time to start a family????

Cause as i hear it i am going to be an uncle?

~You will never save the world by being like the world~

Melody

hmmmm... when to start a family...

that's kinda hard to answer.  While you can go out of your way to prevent babies from coming, it still could happen, and while you could be going out of your way to conjur up some babies, they may not.  Soo... I'd say, enjoy the moment and just let Jesus decide.  :grin: If nothing happens, then start praying for your and eachothers bodies and try to be healthy/healthier, and go from there, and continue to be spontaneous.

M‡¢ĦÆŁ Ҝ

When is the right time to start a family?  That depends on the couple and how they feel about it.  There is not right or wrong general answer to that question, only what is right or wrong for each particular couple.  My wife and I waited two years before we started a family, and for us that was just about right. 

I would say, however, if you are trying to plan a family, there really is no "right" time.  There are always issues like money, jobs, etc. that seem to want to get in the way.  But, if you're willing to just "take the plunge" and go for it, anytime is the right time because it will always work out and you'll won't regret it.
Move along, nothing to see here.

nicolejoy

Our first baby will be born around 3 months before our 4th wedding anniversary!!

iridiscente

Quote from: Chseeads on February 14, 2008, 04:05:04 AM
Boy, I better start one right now then...cause it's not expected.   :smirk2:
Is that why you said you were pregnant recently? :question: