News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Chipotles!!!

Started by mini, February 05, 2008, 01:24:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

Kudos to MsJennJenn and all the other Chipotle nuts on GP.

My dad and I tried it today and must say....

THAT WAS THE BEST BURRITO I HAVE EVER EATEN!!!!

I ordered a steak burrito, black beans, sour cream, cheese, medium sauce, and guacamole, watched in amazement as the lady wrapped it (didnt think it would have been possible), and when I bit into it, I knew I was hooked.  That was the absolute best burrito I have ever eaten.

Its definitely not a family restaurant (very limited seating), and a little pricey (it was about 10 bucks for my burrito and drink) but would make a fun date spot.

Im taking Chel soon!
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

alohilani

I lurve Chipotle - their fajita burrito bol is a good two meals for me, and I love their guac.

Glad you're a fan! ;)

kkay

I love it as well :) BUT a lady was talking about it at work yesterday and said that she looked up the nutritional values of one of their burritos..eek! It had over 1200 calories and 125% of the daily value of sodium :smirk2:

Not very healthy, but they do taste good :)

MsJennJenn

Krissay dont ruin it geez!!

Yes I'm definantly one of those chipotle crazies. I eat it once a week haha I get a bol tho. Except I was so proud of myself last week I got the soft tacos!! THey were good and def didnt stuff me up like the bol does!

and the quac is to die for. they are the place where i first tried quac and now i'm a quac member for life haha

On The Border has er whats it called Build your own quac or w/e and its divine too!!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

sunlight

quac= duckl?
bol- bust out laughing?

i have tried chipotle (i am actually allergic to the spice) and its a cool restaurant! Me and my friend went on a Dallas Run! I think i ate part of it, and saved the rest for dinner, and still had leftovers! they got eaten though! lol
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MsJennJenn

quacamole!  :pound:

Yes indeed now i'm hungry for Chipotle! sigh
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

mini

er....i thought it was guacamole.....not quacamole...

:grin:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

yea yea thats what I meant  :pound:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

kkay

I ate there once when I was in DC. I loved it! The burrito I got was WAY too big but it was good, nonetheless.

I'm not sure if I'll eat at the one we have here. Definitely not this month, but maybe next.

mini

Quote from: MsJennJenn on February 05, 2008, 06:14:27 PM
yea yea thats what I meant  :pound:

I can just hear the workers asking each other in hushed tones while trying not to laugh since you were still in the restaurant: "You want some quacamole?"

LOL

:grin:

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

MelodyB

Is that like a Moe's Southwest grill? They make the food right there in front of you.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Chipotle is like Subway, only it's burritos & such, not subs and the like.

myhaloisintheshop

So...just like Moe's.

LOVE Moe's!

MelodyB

Thats what I was thinkin...LOL

mesipie

cool...moes is good...i havent eaten chipoltes

quac
its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

MelodyB

BOL!

QUACK! (That MY line)

MsJennJenn

I've never heard of Moes!
-Alexander Den Heijer-

MelodyB

http://www.moes.com/

When you open the door, they all scream "Welcome to Moes!!"

mini

Well, they have one of those in Tulsa too.  Looks like Im gonna have to make ANOTHER trip to Tulsa... :grin:

MsJennJenn

The ONLY Moe's in Texas is in Lubbock, a good 7 hrs from me!  :smirk2:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

MelodyB

So was I right? Is Chipotles like Moes?

MsJennJenn

Chipotle is known for burritos. They are about twice the size of the one's at Moe's! lol

And Chipotle only has burritos and burrito bol's.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

MelodyB

Ah, ok. I will have to find one near and try it out.

MelodyB

Closest one to me is Gainesville. Thats about 5 hours. Maybe when I go to the Deaf Confrence.