Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Favorite restraunt?

Started by Sis, February 02, 2008, 05:02:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sis

So what's your favorite place to eat?

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Kimmy07

"@ My house"

Haha :biglaugh:.

There is a place called 'Jumbo Super Buffet' & I am near addicted to it. Not only do their menu consist of sushi (eww!!), all kinds of sea-foods (i.E. stuffed crab shells, craw-fish, buttered trout, whole shrimp, crab lebs, shrimp & lobster alfredo, etc.), pastas, breads, ice creams, etc., but it is ONLY $11.00 per person & it's all-you-can-eat.
mmmmmmmm, I'm hungry, now. :(

Oceano

hmmm, Anywhere downtown Bloomington, IN.  *getting homesick!!!*  Here, I like this nice chineese place called New Moon. Annie is so nice.. she's one of the owners.  Ummm, Olice Garden is really good too.  Oh, and muchas Gracias is ok, but I wanna explore some really good mexican around here! 

Chseeads

Olice Garden....is that a cheap knock off of Olive Garden?

NessasMama

The Olive Garden is my all time favorite. If it wasn't 2 hours away, I think I'd be heading there right now.  :-?
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

zizi90

We have the cutest little Indian food place about 10 mins from where I live...and their food is outstanding! It's a family-run place. i love their lamb curry and their pakora saag (veggie fritters with spinach)! I think that's one of my favorite places to eat. We have a good Thai food place too.

and my house....we make really good food here.... :)

as far as chain restraunts go though....Macaroni Grill!!!

..or for something breakfast-y or quick I love Panera Breads.
www.PaulinaCarmel.com ~Modest Clothing~
www.PaulinaCarmel.Blogspot.com ~Mod Fashion Blog

Sister_Mom

Bojangles

Bojangles

Bojangles

Mac's Grill

Hibachi Grill

Hey!! Check it out!! Those are all in NC!! How convenient is that?  :hypocrite:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Tricia Lea

Tea

Biaggi's and Rodizios..   :tantrum: I'd go to EITHER of the two ANYTIME but...  because it is cheaper I will have to choose Biaggis
Smile

Sis

Don't know if it's a chain. I do know they have more than one store around here, but Anita's (Mexican food) It's great!  Scott, if you come here, we'll take you there. No hair in the food.    :laughhard:

SippinTea

Tidal Raves--on the Oregon coast
Toomie's--central Oregon
The Rhinelander--in Portland, Oregon

Notice a pattern?  :biglaugh:

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

What is Bojangles?

I LOVE Sombrero...I went there tonight with Jason, Anna, and Kaleb. Its a local hole in the wall with the best salsa ever!

I like Outback, but we never go there.

LOVE LOVE LOVE Whataburger. But we dont have one of those either.

And Bennigains!! I love that too...and we dont have one of those... :(
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Ashlee

I love Olive Garden.  I also like The Panda (chinese), The Little Greek (duh!), Japanese Steakhouse (they cook on the grill right in front of you, expensive, but worth every penny), Johnny Carinos (sp?  Italian, expensive, but worth every penny.)

I like a variety of food.  So far I have tried Mexican, Italian, Greek, Chinese- love sushi, Japanese....umm, I think that's all.  I wanna try Thai next.  There's a new place near me that I've heard is awesome.  I just don't really know what to order, so I'm kinda holding off.  lol. Gonna have to get a menu and look it over.

Sister_Mom

Did I mention that I LOVE Bojangles?  :hypocrite:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Sis

Quote from: Sister_Mom on February 25, 2008, 09:33:28 PM
Did I mention that I LOVE Bojangles?  :hypocrite:

:sing: Mr. Bojangles, Mr. Bojangles.  Mr. Bojangles, dance

Tricia Lea

Quote from: MelodyB on February 24, 2008, 06:12:38 AM
What is Bojangles?

when you get here there is a whataburger less than 2 miles from my house

and a bojangles about 3 miles is you want to try either and hibatchi grill that sis mom loves is also about 3 miles away

Jaybee

Quote from:  Sippin TeaTidal Raves--on the Oregon coast
Toomie's--central Oregon
The Rhinelander--in Portland, Oregon

Notice a pattern?

Would any of those be worth visiting when I'm in Oregon?

Or is that a silly question?  ;)

As for favorite restaurants:
I had never gone to Spageddies until last year, but it's now one of my favorites! Not only is it a great atmosphere, but they have amazing lasagna, which I order every time! And the portions are so large that I can take half of it home for another meal. With the combination of great food, great service and amazing atmosphere - it makes my top five.
Pizza wise: I LOVE the old school Noble Roman's. When I was little, there was one in the area that served some of the best pizza I've ever had! I was quite sad when they closed. The new Noble Roman's style isn't nearly as good. My current pizza favorite is Pizza King. I don't know if that's an Indiana or Midwest thing, but they have a great thin crust style. Oh - I almost forgot! Mystic Pizza in Mystic, CT - Mm. That's good as well.

I tried Red Robin for the first time last year as well. I love their fries with campfire sauce! Hm, what else. Boston Market has the best corn bread, chicken tortilla soup and chocolate cake!

Well, I've successfully made myself hungry.  :smirk2:
"Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forward."

- Kierkegaard

MelodyB

Quote from: Tricia Lea on February 25, 2008, 09:47:23 PM
Quote from: MelodyB on February 24, 2008, 06:12:38 AM
What is Bojangles?

when you get here there is a whataburger less than 2 miles from my house

and a bojangles about 3 miles is you want to try either and hibatchi grill that sis mom loves is also about 3 miles away

Hmmm Well I should be getting there about suppertime on Friday...hopefully, so we could go there for supper. Hibachi Grill I mean, and didnt Mom say on one of the threads that Bojangles has breakfast? We could hit there Saturday morning.... And Hibachi Grill? Is that the chinese place that Mom took yall to? Or whatever?

Mom, are we having REAL food at the reception? Or will I need to hit Whataburger on the way to Indy? ;)

Sister_Mom

Bojangles will serve any of their breakfast items any time of the day. I like their breakfast stuff the best!!  :great:

Did I mention that I love Bojangles?  :hypocrite:

MelodyB

While you are loving BoJangles, you wanna answer my question?

And why do you love it so much?

Sis

Quote from: Sister_Mom on February 26, 2008, 04:08:26 PM
Bojangles will serve any of their breakfast items any time of the day. I like their breakfast stuff the best!!  :great:

I thought you loved Bro. Dad! Make up my mind!  LOL :couch:

Sister_Mom

Quote from: MelodyB on February 26, 2008, 08:39:11 AM

Mom, are we having REAL food at the reception? Or will I need to hit Whataburger on the way to Indy? ;)

You'll need to go to Bojangles on the way to the reception and pick up some chicken biscuits and some gravy biscuits and get a little something for yourself also, and sneak mine to me before we eat.  :laughhard:

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Sis on February 26, 2008, 06:49:30 PM
Quote from: Sister_Mom on February 26, 2008, 04:08:26 PM

I thought you loved Bro. Dad! Make up my mind!  LOL :couch:

He knows I love Bojangles. He's not jealous because he loves Bojangles also. I guess you could say we're both having an emotional affair with Bojangles. What a way to start off a marriage!  :o At least we're both ok with our other loves.  :grin:

MelodyB