News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

starlight starbright, lets ask sunlight tonight

Started by Babs, December 30, 2007, 11:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashlee

Quote from: iridiscente on July 23, 2008, 05:48:36 PM
Quote from: teacheroftheLord on July 22, 2008, 12:31:21 AM
How about finding me a bear to hug....got anyone in mind for me Chel?
I think someone nominated you in Sir Bustamove's thread...

*ahem*  no comment

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MelodyB

I think what he is trying to say is that he doesnt SEE a tractor there....cause I dont...it looks like a shed with a tree over it...i dont know how you see a tractor...I have been trying to figure it out for weeks now.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

almondjoy

Guess ya gotta live in farm country or something to see it.  LOL

I can see it.   :thumbsup2:

iridiscente

EricShane

i see an old abandoned school building behind a tree... lol
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

almondjoy

Quote from: EricShane on August 16, 2008, 06:50:53 AM
i see an old abandoned school building behind a tree... lol

You're a nutcase, ES.   :nono:

EricShane

im serious... I guess now, by looking at it I realize its a tractor.. but I never could get it..

almondjoy

EricShane

almondjoy

Are they yellow?  (with a pic of a deere running on the back?) 

sunlight

:grin:

It's a tractor... but im seriously changing my AV tonight. Just gotta figure out what to change it to.

Suggestions?

EricShane

Quote from: almondjoy on August 16, 2008, 07:09:03 AM
Are they yellow?  (with a pic of a deere running on the back?) 
lol, no the smaller one is red, and the bigger one with the backhoe is orange

Quote from: sunlight on August 16, 2008, 07:14:45 AM
:grin:

It's a tractor... but im seriously changing my AV tonight. Just gotta figure out what to change it to.

Suggestions?
me 2!

sunlight

sunlight

almondjoy

sunlight

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

sunlight

yeah, it was time for the tractor to go... :grin:

I'm gonna post another Av later... this one it to hold it till then. :lol:

SippinTea

I could see the tractor. But then... I saw it IRL, too. *cough*

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

sunlight

yup... i saw it, and i saw it in real life too. I even touched it... :grin: