News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

starlight starbright, lets ask sunlight tonight

Started by Babs, December 30, 2007, 11:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iridiscente

Quote from: sunlight on July 01, 2008, 10:47:41 PM
* sunlight gives ashlee a sincere hug back!
how ya doin gal?
:grin:
* sunlight hugs aaron too :hug:
I didnt have peanut butter for breakfast... i wish i had some right now... :sadbounce:
Oooooh, and she used the self-proclaimed "more than hugging" smiley too....

sunlight

ohh man... i forgot about that comment i made... :o
oops! :grin:
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

iridiscente

sunlight

i seriously did... or i would NOT have used that. Actually... i didn't realize that was the code for it in all honesty... i thought i was making one up. like you do.

iridiscente

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Newsman

Oo. la lah!

John  :waving:

Quote from: iridiscente on July 01, 2008, 11:48:48 PM
Quote from: sunlight on July 01, 2008, 10:47:41 PM
* sunlight gives ashlee a sincere hug back!
how ya doin gal?
:grin:
* sunlight hugs aaron too :hug:
I didnt have peanut butter for breakfast... i wish i had some right now... :sadbounce:
Oooooh, and she used the self-proclaimed "more than hugging" smiley too....

Ashlee

See the hugs thread.  lol.  It's been an interesting night.  But I'm good.  In bed now with GP. Me happy!

SippinTea

Do you ever over-analyze to the point of terrifying yourself into having a little panic attack?
And if so, how do you fix it?

Blah.

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

sunlight

Not into the point of having a panic attack to my knowledge... but i do over analyze at times... and the only thing i have ever had work with me is to pray about it.
* sunlight prays with Ruby about stuff.

iridiscente

Quote from: SippinTea on July 09, 2008, 01:50:39 AM
Do you ever over-analyze to the point of terrifying yourself into having a little panic attack?
And if so, how do you fix it?

Blah.

I do. I'm still working on the "fix it" part.

SippinTea

What was the happiest thing that happened to you so far this week?

iridiscente

Which of Ruby's sig line quotes do you like the best and why?

Ashlee

RainbowJingles

When are you coming to San Francisco?!!?!?!?!??!!?  :hyper:

Are you gonna bring your teddy bear?  :hypocrite:

sunlight

Quote from: SippinTea on July 18, 2008, 02:27:44 AM

so far this week...? when does this week start? Monday? hmm... this week... I, well... something happy... umm... ohh yeah! My brother called the other day and him and I are plotting something! That was a really happy thing! :grin:  and I had 2 other cool phone conversations that made me happy!

other than that this has been a really no good, terrible, go back to bed week for me... But God is still good even if  people are stupid... :sigh:

Quote from: teacheroftheLord on July 18, 2008, 03:25:58 AM
When are we going to get together again?
When are you free? How far are you willing to drive? :grin: Let's plan something! :hyper:

Quote from: RainbowJingles on July 18, 2008, 03:55:35 AM

:grin: I promise if I ever get the chance to come to San Francisco, i will be there! Like in august is your b-day right? :grin: And if I come, I will bring you a *cough* teddy bear! :lol:

sunlight

Quote from: iridiscente on July 18, 2008, 03:11:53 AM
Which of Ruby's sig line quotes do you like the best and why?
"Orion is still hiding." is my favorite... Because... its an ongoing joke! I still cant find the stinkin thing! :grin: someone wanna point it out again? :lol:

SippinTea

Ashlee

You can't go see Elona in August.  It's my bday too!  Let's go to Galveston.  lol

iridiscente

Quote from: sunlight on July 18, 2008, 04:37:16 AM
Quote from: SippinTea on July 18, 2008, 02:27:44 AM

so far this week...? when does this week start? Monday? hmm... this week... I, well... something happy... umm... ohh yeah! My brother called the other day and him and I are plotting something! That was a really happy thing! :grin:  and I had 2 other cool phone conversations that made me happy!

other than that this has been a really no good, terrible, go back to bed week for me... But God is still good even if  people are stupid... :sigh:

Quote from: teacheroftheLord on July 18, 2008, 03:25:58 AM
When are we going to get together again?
When are you free? How far are you willing to drive? :grin: Let's plan something! :hyper:

Quote from: RainbowJingles on July 18, 2008, 03:55:35 AM

:grin: I promise if I ever get the chance to come to San Francisco, i will be there! Like in august is your b-day right? :grin: And if I come, I will bring you a *cough* teddy bear! :lol:
HEY!!! I wanna know when you go travelin'!!! I wanna come too!!!

almondjoy

If ya'll are traveling, ya need to head north   :cool: :updown:

Newsman

Yeah, cuz OK is north of Texas and Louisiana!  :thumbsup2:

John  :waving:

RainbowJingles

lol  Whose teddy bear are you gonna bring?  :eyebrow:

I want my very own human
teddy bear, pwease.
You gonna bring one for me?!?!!  :bigcheese:

iridiscente

I think John mentioned there being some bears in OK... I don't know how nice those kind were though.