News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Favorite Teddy Bear or Stuffed Animals?

Started by apsurf, December 03, 2007, 05:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newsman

I hadn't thought of it that way, but You certainly seem concerned about the possibility for some reason, Lady Wooby!  :biglaugh:

John  :waving:

Quote from: SippinTea on September 21, 2008, 03:20:19 AM
Does that mean she'd be somewhat like Godzilla? :o :tantrum:

:beret:

SippinTea

Well, ya know... in the hypothetical sense...

That poor gal. Imagine being likened to Godzilla! Bleah.

*cough*

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

The Purple Fuzzy

Sis

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

RainbowJingles

It seems that a lot of assumptions are being made here.  I should probably clarify.

Many years ago (14 or more actually), round about Singles Awareness Day, I received a small gorilla bearing a satin heart in his arms.  The small note attached to him read, "To the 'gorilla' my dreams.  Love, SV"

Did I say I was referring to something else?

*innocent look*

SippinTea

Oh, but of course! *nods wisely* We knew exactly what you were referring too.

*cough*

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

RainbowJingles

The Purple Fuzzy

RainbowJingles

iridiscente

Quote from: Newsman on February 27, 2008, 12:02:33 PM
   My prized creature for years though, was a 24+inch plastic salmon mounted on a plastic gold cap brim..I called it 'newsfish.'
   It sat on top of the computer I wrote my stories on for years..I used to say it had probably presided over perhaps 10,000 stories. A few years ago, we were having a party here at the station, and the child of a woman someone invited fell in love with the thing..I regretfully gave newsfish to the girl.
   I do have a big solid milk chocolate in the shape of a fish, that the foil wrapping of it is done to make it look like  a bass..a present from Lady Elona..it's to my right as I write, right here in my office..right?

mmmmm, chocolate!

iridiscente

I like having a real teddy bear. A stuffed favorite would be the orange care bear that was my last Christmas "toy" gift from my parents.

RainbowJingles

**HUGS** my Caedon and his AWESOME bear hugs

:cloud9:

He is 15 months old now and has gotten to the point now where he makes this really cool baby noise when he hugs a stuffed animal.
He goes "Mmmm mm mmMM!" like I did when I first showed him how to "hug" something.
I first hugged the stuffed animal and then hugged Caedon.
He makes me smile every time he does it now.
I'll say "hug a bear" and he'll Mmmm mm mmMM! the bear.
Then I'll say "hug Caedon" and I'll Mmmm mm mmMM! Caedon.  :-)

The other night he was at my house for a little while.
I "baby-trapped" the house by placing various baby-safe toys in the baby-high zone.  It didn't take long before he found AlBearDo.
AlBearDo is really squishy and loveable.  Ceadon Mmmm mm mmMM!ed him and smiled.
Then he found the bear I made at the Build a Bear store and Mmmm mm mmMM!ed him and carried him around for awhile.
Then he saw my ty beanie buddy that my brother gave me and Mmmm mm mmMM!ed him, too.  He even kissed it!
Then he found my beanie baby koala and Mmmm mm mmMM!ed it.
Then he Mmmm mm mmMM!ed my stuffed rainbow lorikeet.
Then he Mmmm mm mmMM!ed my "I love Australia" beanie baby bear.
Then he found Yankee Bear and Mmmm mm mmMM!ed him, too.  :-)

If it looks like a dog, though, it gets a "oof arf."  Did you know that zebras and horses and most other things with four legs look like dogs?  lol

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

sunlight

:grin:

I love that age! sounds like something ariel would do!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

RainbowJingles

I love that age as well!  :-)  And I do think of Ariel sometimes when I see him do some things.  :-)

**HUGS** Caedon again

iridiscente

RainbowJingles

Sis

RainbowJingles

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Sis

Newsman

Well, duck season is approaching in OK, methinks..about Dec. One of our former employees, that I went to school with, told my best friend and co-worker that our chief engineer needs to get two or three ducks from his place.. we have a pond (actually 2-4, depending on how small you call a body of water a 'pond') that is down to about three geese, now.

RainbowJingles

Quote from: MelodyB on October 04, 2008, 07:38:22 AM
:o STUFFED? You mean you killed it? :o

:o

I think someone else did.
It was a bobblehead when they gave it to me!  I  promise!  I have NOT been violent to ducks!

iridiscente