News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Favorite Teddy Bear or Stuffed Animals?

Started by apsurf, December 03, 2007, 05:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunlight

The things that i saw of you in OK were things that would point to you NOT being grumpy... and I saw a lot of things... :lol:
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Sister_Mom on December 04, 2007, 09:07:43 PM
Quote from: RainbowJingles on December 04, 2007, 08:55:56 PM
lol  Good question.  After I'm married (if I ever make it to that point in my life), I don't think I can envision myself sleeping with a teddy bear or resorting to hugging one when I'm lonely.  I like to believe that I'll put my stuffed animals in the guest room to decorate, and hug my real live teddy bear instead.

I don't think that being married doesn't mean never being lonely.  :-( Besides, men talk back, bears don't.    :laughhard:

"IF" I ever marry again, I intend to keep my bears. :demand: If he doesn't want me to, then that will be a sure sign that he's NOT Mr. Right.  :nono:

Really, when I asked that question, I was thinking of Claudea and her 600+ bears and she's married to Mr. Mushy Romantic Wicks.  :biglaugh:

For the record I still have my teddy bears. The only ones I've given up has been of my own free will. I now have a new favorite teddy bear, he's my "honey bear".  :grin:

God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Brother Dad

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Sister_Mom

God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

He growls too. LOL

I found it quite funny that all that was written on December 4, back when you were still under the persuasion that you were not ever gonna get married again...God is funny like that isnt He?

:lol:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

RainbowJingles

Chel: Yes.  It sold for the initial price I posted.  There's now more room in my closet.  *shrug*  I still have the money in my account at this point, but it wasn't much at all.  Only about half of what I paid for the quilt originally.

Sis

Sis

RainbowJingles

Quote from: Sis on September 13, 2008, 04:04:39 AM
Does Stevebert count?

Well, I have not seen it demonstrated, but when I met him, he appeared to be a well-educated gentleman, and I am assuming that he can count quite well...  at least to 25, I'm certain!

:hypocrite:

Sis

Quote from: RainbowJingles on September 15, 2008, 07:35:29 PM
Quote from: Sis on September 13, 2008, 04:04:39 AM
Does Stevebert count?

Well, I have not seen it demonstrated, but when I met him, he appeared to be a well-educated gentleman, and I am assuming that he can count quite well...  at least to 25, I'm certain!

:laughat:  Yeah, he can count higher than that, even. But when it comes to my age, he stops at 21!  :hypocrite:

RainbowJingles

Sis

He is. Only one slip up. He married me.  ???

RainbowJingles

Don't be so hard on yourself, Sis!
:roll:

Let me do it for you!
:pound:

Sis

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

The Purple Fuzzy

Sis

Sooo What are some other things you love? Any more teddy bears? Or other toys you love? Share with us!

The Purple Fuzzy

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

RainbowJingles

I hear tell that someone gave a gorilla to the g'ir il o' his dreams.  :freaky2:

SippinTea

Oh reeeaaalllly now? And who woulda said a thing like that? Eh? :eyebrow:

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

sunlight

* sunlight raises her hand and waves it madly!

Can i guess? Pick me! Pick me! i know!

:laughhard:
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Newsman

Doesn't that make the gal of a gorilla a girlilla?

John  :waving:

SippinTea

Does that mean she'd be somewhat like Godzilla? :o :tantrum:

:beret: