News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Should we ask more Questions in the Question Everything game #2?

Started by Babs, November 27, 2007, 09:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowJingles

Would you rather sit in the corner, Sis?
Would you prefer to just watch us eat :popcorn: instead?

Sis

Why would I want to sit in a corner?  I'm just not used to questioning everything, don'tcha know?

RainbowJingles

Is it really difficult to answer a question with a question?
Are you used to being the mommy and just SAYING what you want to say?
Are you not part of the more modern generation that has learned to question everything?

Sis

Perhaps I just believe what I hear the first time and don't question it?

RainbowJingles

Do you really think you can make a statement into a question just by tacking a question mark on the end?   :smirk2:

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

NessasMama

I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

jennymyers238

Can you believe there are still questions being asked? Do you think they will still be asking questions the next time I am online? Should I come online more often to see if there are ever any answers?

Sis

Quote from: RainbowJingles on December 14, 2007, 12:50:34 AM
Do you really think you can make a statement into a question just by tacking a question mark on the end?   :smirk2:

Would you complain if I told you I said it that way outloud when I was typing it?

jennymyers238

Isn't a question just a statement with a question mark at the end anyway?

Sis

jennymyers238

I think sometimes its possible to make a statement into a question if you put the question mark at the end, right?

gabbtastic

SippinTea

Do you think Trent will think he's freezing when he arrives? :D

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Babs

should i ever share what happened at work tonight? or should i just keep it to myself? if i did share would i end up in the investigations thread? perhaps one would say its best to keep my sharing to myself dont you think?
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

gabbtastic

dontyou think that since you broguth it up you should share it? do you want us all to go mad with curiosity?

Babs

do you think anyone could keep the secret? or do you think it would be told to the media? is it really necessary for me to tell? wouldnt it be better to keep it to myself?

My latest blog post.

RainbowJingles

Would it make us laugh, Mz Ethyl?
Would you please tell us?

Doesn't everyone in Minnesota end their sentences with an upward lilt that sounds like questioning, though, Sis?

Do you want to miss a moment of this action, Jenny?

Will the questions continue unanswered forever?

Babs

if i tell would RJ be the first to spead the word? do i dare risk an investigation of myself? or should i just put my secret back on the shelf?

My latest blog post.

gabbtastic

do you think it would make a good story? are you scared what the investigation would find?

Babs

dont you know its not an investigation that i fear? isnt it the misquotes that linger that scare one the most?

My latest blog post.

gabbtastic

RainbowJingles

Could you tell your entire story in question form?
Would anyone know it was a real story if you only asked questions?
Could you tell a clear story only using questions?

Babs

did you realize how challenging that would be? do you think i could be safe from an investigation if i told it all in questions?

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea