News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Should we ask more Questions in the Question Everything game #2?

Started by Babs, November 27, 2007, 09:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babs

dont you know i am not tired of it? could i just be scared that newsman will find it?
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

Dont you know by now that Newsman is harmless really?

Dont you know that as soon as I hit post on this, I am REALLY going to get off here and go get a shower?

But dont you also know that I will be back just as soon as I get out of the shower?

Is GP really that addicting?
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Babs

do you think we are all addicted? is there a cure? do you really think i fear sir newsman?  :freaky2:

did i mention that perhaps i should get off here and get my shower as well? dont you know i really dont want to go to work yet again?  :updown:

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

kade

Sunday best and broken glass

gabbtastic

How many annual showers should we take annually? does everyone take their annual shower on the same day? what if someone is sick on annual shower day? do they get to shower the next day? or do they just have to wait for next yr? wouldnt it then be a bi-annual shower? have i mentioned MERRY CHRISTMAS yet?

Sis

What's an annual shower? Isn't the answer one? Maybe more?

Babs

when are the questions going to finally find answers? will there always be a question? are questions how we really learn more about each other? if i ask a question does that mean i really want to know?

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

Tricia Lea

Babs

should i just stop asking questions? am i to be content with no answers? what is my life without a question nor an answer?

My latest blog post.

Sis

MelodyB

Babs

am i able to even if i want to? is it possible to out live all the questions?

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

Do you think I need to go get Buzz up?

Do you think I will have a signal when I re-locate and get back from getting Buzz up?

Did you guys know that I dont have internet at home right now, and that work is the only place I can get on here?

Did you also know that I hate it?

Babs

how do you survive with no internet at home? does that not make you want to roam? could you just let buzz sleep longer?

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

Do you know that it is hard to survive with no internet at home, but I manage? Did you know that Buzz wants up at 4, so I have to get him up at 4? Did you know that when I am old and live in a home, I will not be getting up at 4, 5, 6 or even 7? Did you know that I might just sleep all day, when I retire?

Babs

what exactly is the point of being up before the chickens in a retirement or nursing home? what do they think they will miss? what will not wait until at least 10am?  :laughhard:

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

Would you believe that there is NOTHING to miss? I know these things dontcha know?

Babs

i cant wait to be old, dont you know? i can sleep all day, dont you know? no more house work in the home, wont that be oh so nice? and how about having folks cook and do your laundry? wont retirement be oh so grand?  :freaky2:

i just hope there will be a GP retirement home by the time i retire, dont you know?

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

Do you think that it will be so fun if people like us work in the place that we live at?

Babs

My latest blog post.

Sis

Quote from: Mz. Ethyl on December 31, 2007, 10:28:51 AM
what exactly is the point of being up before the chickens in a retirement or nursing home? what do they think they will miss? what will not wait until at least 10am?  :laughhard:

Do ya think they want to see what she REALLY puts into the oatmeal?   :laughhard:

Babs

is waking up at 2am really any worse than being woke up at 5am? do you think i could finally sleep until 5am when i retire?

do you think mel will like this duck?

My latest blog post.

MelodyB