News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

IS This the Question Everything game?

Started by Babs, November 17, 2007, 09:50:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tricia Lea

is it my bedtime too

can mz ethyl and gabby carry on without me?

Sister_Mom

Do I take dares?  :hypocrite:

Has my going to bed ever stopped ya'll before?  :laughhard:

:gasp:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Babs

is it safe to leave gabby alone with ethyl? why would sis mom and tricia being gone stop us from talking about them?
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

gabbtastic

will i brb??? will ethyl be ok by herself for a few minutes? is anyone else actually starting to think in questions?

Babs

is ethyl safe all alone now on GP? should she go on a hyper post? is thinking in questions a bad thing? will i talk like this at work tomorrow?

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

Is Mom in bed yet? Doesnt she have to work tomorrow? Isnt it past he bedtime?
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Babs

does her profile say she was last active at 11:42:28 PM? will she be tired in the morning?

My latest blog post.

SippinTea

Will Barb and Melody be to blame if Sis Mom is tired tomorrow?

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Babs

did barb invite sis mom to this thread? did barb keep sis mom from going to bed?

My latest blog post.

SippinTea

Did Barb make the thread entertaining enough that Sis Mom couldn't leave?  :hypocrite:

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

Babs

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

Isnt it Moms own fault if she didnt go to bed like she said she needed to when I left her house? Who told her to get on the computer?

SippinTea

:spitlaugh:

Did Barb notice that blame-shifting seems to be an epidemic on GP? And shouldn't ST be going to bed, too?

Babs

did you know it was her alter ego that got online? did you know she did not do the crime? does ST shift the blame? :laughhard:

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

Does Mom know that Jane asked me to work ANOTHER hour later tomorrow morning? Does she realize that it will be after 8 before I call to check in? Do yall know that I am gonna have about 14 extra hours on my paycheck next week. :freaky2:

Doesnt ST wanna stay up and talk to me?

Babs

did you know that is awesome? did you know i have overtime for my last check and then next check as well? why wouldnt ST want to stay and ask questions with us?

My latest blog post.

SippinTea

Doesn't ST have to work a long day tomorrow? And doesn't Barb know that ST is a _master_ at shifting blame?

:couch:

Babs

am i to blame because ST shifts blame? does ST not know i have a long work day tomorrow as well? is not staying up and asking questions worth the sacrifice? what price can you put on good question fellowship?

My latest blog post.

SippinTea

Is ST truly going to bed, like she says she will? Is The Fingerprint very loved? Was Thanksgiving an awesome day? Could anything have made it better.... besides T being here? And is God good, or what? :)

Babs

does anyone really know how good God is? can we fathom his love for us?

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

Is it any doubt that God is good? Doesnt ST know that the Fingerprint feels very loved today? Do yall know that I have some awesome turkey that Mom made, and some oyster dressing w/gravy, and squash cassarole in the fridge that I am fixing to go eat?

Did you also know that I am not sharing?

jennymyers238

has anyone noticed that there are alot of unanswered questions in here?

MelodyB

SippinTea

Is it true that everyone questions without finding any answers in here?

Sister_Mom

Is it true that you can find hidden answers in questions?
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.