News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

IS This the Question Everything game?

Started by Babs, November 17, 2007, 09:50:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babs

why would we want to know? does gabby really know? or is sis mom really hiding and lurking along with mel mel?
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Sister_Mom

God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Tricia Lea

Does anyone know?

Does sister mom even know?

Babs

should i go back to lurking? should i begin once again to ignore?

My latest blog post.

gabbtastic

Babs

should gabbytastic be scared? is there really anything to fear here?

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

What is there to fear?  Is there an evil person here?

gabbtastic

would we know if there was an evil person? how can we be sure of anything????

Babs

can Jesus take away all our fear? does he give us that spirit of fear?

My latest blog post.

gabbtastic

dont you hate it when ppl liek ethyl have good answers like that?? is her name really ethyl?

Babs

does gabby know ethyls real name is barb? does gabby know that Jesus loves her very much? :)

My latest blog post.

gabbtastic

do you think gabby may have seen that on a different thread once but may not have been sure? why is your nicname ethyl if your name is barb?

Babs

would you believe that ethyl is crazy? would you believe that ethyl hides within me?  :laughhard:

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

Sister_Mom

Why do some people have wacky, fun-loving alter-egos?  :grin:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Babs

why do funloving alter egos have to be wacky? do they always have to be the alter ego, can they not be the main? is gabby brave enough to know anything about barb?

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

Sister_Mom

Is barb brave enough for Gabby to know anything about Ethyl..... I mean Barb...... no I mean Ethyl?

Tricia Lea

Babs

do ya'll know barb is not afraid of anything? has ethyl anything to fear?

My latest blog post.

gabbtastic

do i know what i got myself inot??  how do i get a cool alter ego? what id barb is her alter ego and ethyl is the real barb/ethyl thingy???? or what if she has another normal ego named franchesca?

Babs

did you know you can get a real cool alter ego at target? or even at a shell station? or just about anywhere your travels lead you? if you knew what you got yourself into would you have joined GP? do you know who mertyl is?  :o

My latest blog post.

Sister_Mom

Is it past my bedtime?  :hypocrite:

Should I be saying Goodnight, and God bless you to Gabby, Tricia, Ethyl and ST?  :hi:

Tricia Lea

does she dare ask?

Should sis mom be going to bed?

Babs

should sis mom stay a little longer? should she ask more questions? if she goes to bed can we talk about her more?

My latest blog post.