News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Nunya Business, W/SippinTea, but Ask Anyway

Started by Newsman, September 18, 2007, 07:39:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

ROFL!

Quote from: Newsman on January 21, 2008, 06:34:19 AM
Quote from: SippinTea on January 21, 2008, 06:02:16 AM
How many reasons did you want me list?
As many as possible
Forget it, Pal

--I'm the Ice Maiden (Be afraid, be very afraid)
Oo! Cold? perhaps abusive? Oo, la lah!  :freaky2:-
-The schedule was jammed tighter than the marionberries in a pie, so there was no time to fall in love. *cough*
Don't know much about marionberries, but know you could be talking apples and oranges..not you falling in love, but hiow many guys' hearts did you break by NOT falling in love?
Nun that I know of

--The guys I was with were either A) related, or B) not interested (See? No investigation needed here.)
I'll be the judge of that! Hmmppphhhh!!!!!
Yes, SIR!! *salutes*

--I made sure to have my unapproachable air about me as I strolled the hallways. .... It worked.
See? You heartbreaker..you Playa, you!    :laughhard:
The day I turn into a playa... I owe you a diet Pepsi. *grin*

Do I need to continue?  :roll:
Sure
What?! Ice Maiden cold wasn't enough?

:beret:

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Newsman

Quote from: SippinTea on January 21, 2008, 06:39:45 AM
ROFL!

As many as possible
Forget it, Pal
Oo, verbal abuse!

No response, so silence is consent

-The schedule was jammed tighter than the marionberries in a pie, so there was no time to fall in love. *cough*
Don't know much about marionberries, but know you could be talking apples and oranges..not you falling in love, but hiow many guys' hearts did you break by NOT falling in love?
Nun that I know of
No nuns hearts, GUYS' hearts!

--The guys I was with were either A) related, or B) not interested (See? No investigation needed here.)
Yes, SIR!! *salutes*
Well, glad you agree with me on something!  :thumbsup2:

--I made sure to have my unapproachable air about me as I strolled the hallways. .... It worked.
You can go ahead and ship a case of Coca Cola Zero this way, then!

Sure
No, just want to see a good think keep on goin!
:waving:

John  :waving:

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

Quote from: Newsman on January 21, 2008, 06:44:55 AM
Quote from: SippinTea on January 21, 2008, 06:39:45 AM
As many as possible
Forget it, Pal
Oo, verbal abuse!
:roll:

No response, so silence is consent
Oops! I missed this one. I suppose my younger siblings would be the best people to ask about my abusive factors.

... On second thought.... Don't ask them.  :-\

Nun that I know of
No nuns hearts, GUYS' hearts!
Guys don't have hearts. Men, on the other hand, may. That remains to be seen.  :cool:

Yes, SIR!! *salutes*
Well, glad you agree with me on something!  :thumbsup2:
I'm sure we agree on something... perhaps that grass is green? :P

You can go ahead and ship a case of Coca Cola Zero this way, then!
Nope. 'Cause I ain't no playa. Not of nothin'. Not volleyball, not basketball, not tennis, and most certainly not guys.  :cool:

Sure
No, just want to see a good think keep on goin!
Yeah, I like it when I'm thinking good, too. Tonight's not one of those times, obviously. :)

:waving:

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

MelodyB

Newsman

Have you realized, Dahling, that you are getting close to having that third page, Lady SippinTea? :)

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

Quote from: Newsman on January 21, 2008, 09:35:13 AM
   Have you realized, Dahling, that you are getting close to having that third page, Lady SippinTea? :)

:teeth:

Babs

Have you realized, Dahling, that you are getting  really close to me? shall we meet on that third page, Lady SippinTea? :)

ohhh la la
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

SippinTea

*dry tone* I'd hoped you'd forgotten, Dahling.

Quote from: Mz. Ethyl on January 21, 2008, 09:45:47 AM
Who invented the Egg McMuffin?

Herb Peterson and Donald Greadel.... in 1972

MelodyB

sunlight

not sure if i knew it in the first place to forget it... but if i did know it, believe me, i would be the one to forget it!

I'm a great forgetter! just ask my teachers! REG!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Sis

Newsman

*thinks on his notes *

Lady SippinTea,
   What is the worst tea you've ever drunk?

MelodyB

SippinTea

Quote from: Newsman on January 23, 2008, 12:30:02 PM
*thinks on his notes *

Lady SippinTea,
   What is the worst tea you've ever drunk?

Well... knowing your way with twisting words... first off, I'm not drunk... never have been.  :updown:

Worst-tea-wise--I'd have to say it was something totally nasty that David tried to make, using a plant from his garden.  :yell: :shudder: Tasted kinda like he'd brewed an artichoke. A rancid one, at that. *shudder*

The worst 'normal' tea that I've had--Mmm... probably chamomile. I know, I know, everyone else likes it... but I think it's icky. :yell:

MelodyB

I dont like it....but thats not surprising. ;)

SippinTea

MelodyB

MelodyB

Will you share with us a personal testimony of Gods goodness to you? Or somthing that God has showed you, recently, or not so recently? Or perhaps one of each?

SippinTea

Mel, the honest answer is, I'm sitting here staring at your questions with not a clue how to answer. I'm... struggling right now. I know He's good, and I know He's there... but lately, I can't seem to find Him.

sunlight

* sunlight hugs ST long and tight

been there done that too... for about 2 years, it was hard and mis-re-a-ble and then some.. prayin for you sis.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

RainbowJingles

http://godplace.com/forum/index.php?topic=27534.0

When you're in the valley, look to the mountains.
Lift up your eyes unto the hills.  :-)

**HUGGGS** SippinTea

SippinTea

Thank you both. God was good to send me friends like you. *smile*

MelodyB

Quote from: SippinTea on February 07, 2008, 10:27:57 PM
Mel, the honest answer is, I'm sitting here staring at your questions with not a clue how to answer. I'm... struggling right now. I know He's good, and I know He's there... but lately, I can't seem to find Him.

WOW. I just saw this, and I knew that already remember? I was trying to help you to see Him, and find the goodness that He has shown you in your life. I want you to see Him for who He is, and what blessings He has brought in your life.

*TIGHT HUG*

And I know. Ive been there, and I am there most days. *sigh*  But we have to help each other.