News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Wedding Dress Pictures

Started by EmmazMommy, December 27, 2006, 10:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmmazMommy

randerzforya

Oh you look beautiful! I love your dress!

Mine are very blurry because I had to scan the few pictures I found, our album and cds are tucked in a box and I can't remember for the life of me where they are.  :roll:

This one isn't great, but you can see most of the dress.

Haha, I cut the top of my head off when I scanned this one, but I love the background in it.

I just like this one, you can't really tell much of the dress..lol

*Christi*

Here's mine!!

This is my brother walking me down the aisle... awwww...

Oh and I came from a VERY strict church... that's why I have long sleeves (got slack for them being lacy), high front and back, etc... You have NO idea how difficult it was to find a wedding dress to fit those standards!!

randerzforya

I love the lace on your dress!

RandyWayne

Not bad for a 'converted' $150 prom dress!

With the veil....

acjmom

here's mine..... a full shot, and close-up

"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

okieoliveoyl

Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"

angelofthe_lordz

nicolejoy

How cute!! I love the flowers!! Do you have more pics??

angelofthe_lordz

Yep. You can look here http://godplace.com/forum/index.php?topic=23657.0  and if you go to my webpage there's some there as well. I totally loved my flowers. My mom made them. They matched everything perfectly. I'll try and post more pics as soon as i can.

nicolejoy

I don't know how I missed that thread before!!

How's married life??

*Christi*

I somehow missed that thread too!! How odd!! 

Beautiful wedding Angel!!

JuJu03

Here is mine:

it was sleeveless...we added the long sleeves and had to cut a mile off of it because I am so short

one of my favorites of me and my hubby

okieoliveoyl

here's my wedding pic... of me and logan

Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"

UPCguy22

Thanks. JuJu my hairstyle was actually inspired by you. I saw how yours looked with your veil so I did something similar. Your dress was gorgeous.

Married life is great its an adjustment but its nice coming home to the one you love every night. Its amazing to think we met on Here (GP) started talking in November, Met in January he gave me my promise ring the first time he came to visit me, then i went in Feb to meet his family, March he comes back we get engaged, and married in august.

*accidently posted under his name.*

nicolejoy

I need to re-scan some wedding pics (or find the CD that some of them are on) because my webpage doesn't work any more *sniff sniff*

Chseeads

Quote from: nicolejoy on January 25, 2007, 12:47:21 AM
I need to re-scan some wedding pics (or find the CD that some of them are on) because my webpage doesn't work any more *sniff sniff*

We know not to expect anything anytime too soon.

nicolejoy

lol - all my stuff is in boxes!! ;)

JuJu03

aaww, thanks girl!  I LOVED my hair

Charlene

Arctic Rose

Will scan some in, here soon and then post some on here.  Thought I had some already scanned in.

I am not Spoiled.... Just well Loved!

RainbowJingles

Charlene:
What's up with the lights on the wall shadowing the flowers like they did?? ??  I LOVE that effect?  Was it a lighting mistake in the photography, or did you plan it that way.

And your train is beautiful!!  so elegant in its simplicity.

Charlene

My church has the different colored lights on the ceiling for dramas and shows. We used them throughout the ceremony.

Thank you, I wanted to go with something simple but still pretty. The train had one ribbon of lace around it, but its hard to see in the pic.