News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Wedding Dress Pictures

Started by EmmazMommy, December 27, 2006, 10:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlegal

I wore my mother's wedding dress. My aunt made the veil to match it.

Geri

Yall had some beautiful wedding dresses. I can't wait to post my pics!! 7 months to go!!! I would post the website picture of it, but it's completely different than what it's going to look like, and Tyler might sneak on here sometime lol. Main thing, first one I tried on, fell totally in love with it. It's white satin with periwinkle embroidery, and it's sleeveless so the boutique talked to the designer and they are making a bell sleeve bolero jacket to match with matching embroidery around the edges. I'm so excited!! It comes in May 1st. I get so ansy about wanting to tell everyone about all this stuff that I might just have to make a website that Tye don't know nothin about to let off some steam about it LOL

Anyways, sorry for the rant, beautiful dresses everyone!!!!

Geri

NessasMama

This is a girl that I have watched grow up. I was her Sunday School Teacher, Piano teacher, "sister". I can't believe she is old enough to be married. She is 19 and expecting her baby in March!!!!!

I just have to show this pic of her. Her wedding dress is gorgeous.

I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

mesipie

awwww

soooo pretty...i will scan and post some of mine later

rissa...u loook sooooo young
its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

The Purple Fuzzy

Here is a pic of Dina on her wedding day and Chel.  I don't have one with me that shows her dress too well.

MelodyB

Dina looks young, but Chels face hasnt aged a bit!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!