News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

June Investigations

Started by Newsman, June 04, 2011, 10:28:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsJennJenn

I made an investigation thread! And I'm just now seeing it! haha...

:clap:

But it's not a new "do"...although it is one I try to sport when I am in the vicinity of one certain man whose radar I am attempting to stay under.  :freaky2:

And it's not Seth. He's got enough Queen drama. ha :hypocrite:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

kmymbir

I think that taco contaminated the evidence!.. How do we really know he hurt his self the way he said.?. what if he got hurt because he tried to swap pictures??
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Newsman

We begin our next June investigation with the one member of this website most likely to cry fowl. Though he is proclaimed as royalty all his minions are fowl, and even his Chicken Queen comes from the same brood as his Queen.

I'm referring, of course, to Seth. The oft-investigated once mild-mannered rotten-carrot crunching accountant has become the much publicized Chicken King, and loyal subjects bend a wing to him.

However, without the slightest bit of misquoting, and not really even taking his comments out of context, I would quote the slogan Seth discussed going with to advertise his business: "Snoozin' Goose Ranch & Hunting Outfitters - specializing in pajama-clad, midnight excursions. "

Really? And the man wonders why he gets comments from worldly women discussing alternate uses for eggs?

And if that weren't egging things on enough, he even admits to just selling some chicks to people will undoubtedly keep them in a cage..has the man no shame?

Speaking, well writing of 'shame', It's a shame Lady Kmymbir has declared her dedication to Seth.

Why? Again without quoting or misquoting, here are her actual words about one situation "I wanted to high five her face.. but this would have brought a fit of continuing high fives. so I kept to myself. "

Oo, la lah! What a woman! What potential for cold and abusive treatment!

Finally in this report, we remind folks that there has been no denial from Bob since this newsman's post of June 8th regarding his Princess Approved Pink Miata. And you know what they (okay, I) say—'silence is consent!

Until next time, happy investigations!   

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Roscoe

Quote from: Newsman on June 12, 2011, 11:00:33 PM

Finally in this report, we remind folks that there has been no denial from Bob since this newsman's post of June 8th regarding his Princess Approved Pink Miata. And you know what they (okay, I) say—'silence is consent!

Until next time, happy investigations!
There's denial everytime I post, John. Have you looked at my signature lately?  :laughhard:

:pound:

Seth and Kmymbir have no defense, however. :biglaugh:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

kmymbir

I'd like to know when I specifically declared dedication to any one.. Namely Chicken King.
I like to see all evidence up front please...
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Roscoe

Quote from: kmymbir on June 15, 2011, 03:51:29 AM
I'd like to know when I specifically declared dedication to any one.. Namely Chicken King.
Not to side with the Chief Instigator, but that will probably require you to file for discovery.... and I think Ol' Chicken King declared interest in you- absolutely no fault of yours. :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

taco_harvell

Silly girl, John doesn't need evidence. lol
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

kmymbir

Quote from: taco_harvell on June 15, 2011, 04:38:49 AM

True, He just makes it up as he goes.. Which would not hold up in court.

Newsman

Nope.

:laughhard:

RainbowJingles

Once it's in the news, it doesn't MATTER what the facts are, or what the jury says.

Newsman

Sooooooo, you deny telling 'King' Seth you were jealous?

http://godplace.com/forum/index.php?topic=32224.msg924530#msg924530

Or, were you just being a Lady Playa with him?  :hypocrite:

John  :waving:

Quote from: kmymbir on June 15, 2011, 05:20:25 AM
Quote from: taco_harvell on June 15, 2011, 04:38:49 AM

True, He just makes it up as he goes.. Which would not hold up in court.

kmymbir

AH, notice the sarcastic eye roll.. Guess you took off your trifocals or something.

Newsman

Quote from: kmymbir on June 15, 2011, 05:50:07 AM
AH, notice my sincere eye contactl.. Guess you have an eagle eye for these things, or something.

nwlife

The good thing about staying quiet and not replying is that there's nothing to investigate, and no rumors to come forth! :hypocrite:
Only through faith in the Grace of God through Jesus Christ am I saved. No other means and no other actions changes the predestination of my soul.

UPDATE:  I finally did find my wife.  Just waiting now to bring her to the USA!