News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Shoulda Coulda Woulda Syndrome

Started by RainbowJingles, September 27, 2012, 07:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Quote from: RainbowJingles on October 01, 2012, 04:51:37 AM
Today was a good day. I think I'm gonna pull through this.  God is good.  Encouraging yourself in the Lord is extraordinarily helpful.  I've post-it-noted several verses around the house.  Working on digging out.
There was never any doubt. With awesome friends like you have here, you've got no choice.   :hypocrite:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

SippinTea

*chuckle*

I could SO make a comment here, but I shall refrain for now. ;)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

RainbowJingles

To quote one of my awesome friends...

*ahem*

:demand:
SPEECH!!

:hypocrite:

:bigcheese:

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

RainbowJingles

RainbowJingles

I have an interview this Thursday through the temp agency.  Not the job I want.  The place that has the job I want hasn't called back since the initial call.  I don't want to purposely botch an interview, so I'll do my best, but I don't feel qualified for it at all, and it doesn't seem like my thing.  *shrug*  It's in God's hands.  I'll do my best and leave the rest to Him.

SippinTea

RainbowJingles

It was actually postponed until next week, as one of the people conducting the interview was called out of town at the last minute.  Didn't hurt my feelings at all, actually.

Got two other leads for full time job interviews, and a lot more resumes out.  We'll see what God does.  Yesterday seemed like a busy day for job leads.  I have a (non-agency) interview next Tuesday now, as well, and completed two levels of phone interviews with another company.

SippinTea

:great: Looking forward to seeing what God opens up for you.

:beret:

RainbowJingles

The temp agency that had been working with me has lined up a temp-to-perm job for me, starting Monday.  I'm not sure it'll be my "cup o' tea" per se, but right now, anything with a regular paycheck will fit in my tea cup.

Thank You, JESUS!

Lynx

It's amazing how flexible the tea cup can be when you're bored stiff and broke.  I know the feeling. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: