News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Flying Car Prepares for Test Drive

Started by The Purple Fuzzy, January 12, 2009, 06:22:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

I'm sure they'll improve eventually and the price will go down.

mini

I doubt that.  Thats about normal price for a decent airplane these days.

A piper cub that sold new for $500 in the 40's sells now for $25000.  A plane designed identical to the piper cub that sold new for $500 sells new now for $100,000.  I would love to fly, but who can afford it?  LOL

You couple the price of owning a plane, plus annual inspections, repairs, fuel, insurance, hangar rental, ect, and you can easily tack another $10,000 a year onto owning a plane.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Wow.  I guess with that one, at least you wouldn't have to rent a hanger if you had room in the garage. ;)

Sis

EricShane

Im such a bad driver i would probably *still* hit a telephone pole! lol
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you