News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Looking Towards Spring in Sharing 519

Started by The Purple Fuzzy, January 30, 2025, 10:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

MsJennJenn

Hope the talk went okay Nelle.

Today is my Friday again wooooottt. Mom and Dad are coming down tomorrow thru Monday.
Hurricane Polo is finally sending some rain our way...ish... so far its above us not ON us. Sigh. We need the rain so bad.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

We could sure use some rain. Haven't got any yet.

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Hi. Another day closer to a weekend....a weekend that already is not mine again. Got a funeral to officiate Saturday... Sunday church; not sure about Monday. Then next weekend Bro Walter and Saturday and Sunday services... and the following week Bro Proctor. Didn't really plan that but Bro Proctor I had to take when I could get him.
All this and in the middle of building still....sheesh. So thankful for the people I have. They are givers and have the vision. Now if I could get a few more in the boat I'd be in tall cotton. :biglaugh:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Speaking from a yard where the grass is burnt, I don't mind no rain. It will be back next year and I have already mowed it enough this year.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Nelle

Tooth pain.. and of course the dentist isn't open today. Ugh.. lol. Hoping this will calm down until I can get in next week.

Lynx

It never fails. My sympathy Nelle.

If it gets too bad take an antibiotic. Those walk-in clinics will prescribe you one for tooth pain, from what I've heard. It's a temporary fix, but it'll get you through it. Kills the things that are chewing on the tooth nerve, y'know.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

 :hi:  :hi:
 Another Sunday down. Tomorrow I have a few things to do...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Nelle

Quote from: Lynx on October 03, 2026, 10:12:01 AMIt never fails. My sympathy Nelle.

If it gets too bad take an antibiotic. Those walk-in clinics will prescribe you one for tooth pain, from what I've heard. It's a temporary fix, but it'll get you through it. Kills the things that are chewing on the tooth nerve, y'know.

Thank you. I ended up going on Saturday morning to the walk-in clinic near my house. My cheek/jaw was swollen, but at least the tooth pain had chilled for a bit. I'm on an antibiotic for 7 days. I called my dentist this morning and have an appointment for tomorrow afternoon to see what's going on and what we're goin to do about it.

MsJennJenn

Tooth pain is the literal worst. Like why does every single part of us have to fall apart. :roll:

Days off with Mom and Dad were fun. It really stunk to have to come back to work today lol.
Mom is like an energizer bunny on steroids. She does NOT stop. Idk where she finds the energy. She does not do well with sitting still or silence lol.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Nelle

I'm so thankful that while this cheek situation is weird - I haven't really had much pain since it transitioned to my cheek from my tooth LOL. I had my appointment at the dentist today and they have no clue which tooth it is. So I have been referred to the endo for more looking. Hopefully Jeremy can get the insurance back in force so I can go asap to them next week.

Lynx

I just wonder... If you wear roller skates to a walk-in clinic will they kick you out? Or will they let you in if you agree to pick your feet up and do the motions of walking? 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: