News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Yosemite's At The Grill

Started by samzup, March 11, 2010, 10:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yosemite

going where? LOL that is a nice one too. i like the racks on a chain drive deal yall got goin on there. nice grill!!

i just bought a grill from a scrap metal and junk yard neighbor of mine. someone scraped an almost new grill to him. heavy guage steel, smoke stack,overall length about 5'. i got it for forty bucks. now i got two grills!!hehe
My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

taco_harvell

Quote from: yosemite on April 05, 2010, 08:38:03 PM
going where? LOL that is a nice one too. i like the racks on a chain drive deal yall got goin on there. nice grill!!

i just bought a grill from a scrap metal and junk yard neighbor of mine. someone scraped an almost new grill to him. heavy guage steel, smoke stack,overall length about 5'. i got it for forty bucks. now i got two grills!!hehe

Can you fit a whole hog on that one?
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

yosemite

Quote from: taco_harvell on April 10, 2010, 12:18:21 PM

aint tried yet. fraid i'll git sut and ashes on ma clothes. :laughhard:
My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

Brother Dad

Quote from: yosemite on April 11, 2010, 03:35:03 AM
Quote from: taco_harvell on April 10, 2010, 12:18:21 PM

aint tried yet. fraid i'll git sut and ashes on ma clothes. :laughhard:
I sure am ready to get back so you can cook me another big steak and chicken and shrimp.  Don't forget the corn and vegetables.

g
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Sis

Don't the little shrimps fall into the fire?

yosemite

Quote from: Sis on April 12, 2010, 01:25:53 AM
Quote from: Brother Dad on April 12, 2010, 01:09:03 AM

I sure am ready to get back so you can cook me another big steak and chicken and shrimp.  Don't forget the corn and vegetables.

[/quote]
well come on!! LOL

yosemite

sam cooked fish and shut up puppies, pickleos and fried jalipenos last night. sho was good.

Brother Dad

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

yosemite

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Sis

Quote from: yosemite on April 14, 2010, 08:38:58 PM
sam cooked fish and shut up puppies, pickleos and fried jalipenos last night. sho was good.

Shutup puppies?  Pikelos?

samzup

Were having our church picnic saturday at the park.  I think they are going to be grilling ribs or something.

yosemite

Quote from: Sis on April 14, 2010, 11:27:31 PM
Quote from: yosemite on April 14, 2010, 08:38:58 PM

Shutup puppies?  Pikelos?

hush puppies and fried pickle slices. :laughhard:

MelodyB

I love fried pickles. I made some the other day at work. They were really good. :)

samzup

It took some getting used to for me to like them.  The first time I bit into one I spit it out. haha Now I kinda like them.  I think the sonic calls them pickelo's.

MelodyB

Our Sonic doesn't have them here. :( in fact, there is only two places I know of that sell them and they are full sit down resturants, so I just make my own.

Sis

Well that leaves me out. I don't usually eat bread and I especially don't like corn meal. *Makes face*

yosemite

Quote from: Sis on April 17, 2010, 05:20:53 PM
Well that leaves me out. I don't usually eat bread and I especially don't like corn meal. *Makes face*
awww! you just being picky. there good. :updown:

samzup

It's probably one of those southern foods. We put cornmeal or grits on everything. haha

Sis

Quote from: yosemite on April 17, 2010, 09:05:10 PM
Quote from: Sis on April 17, 2010, 05:20:53 PM
awww! you just being picky. there good. :updown:

Look at it this way, more for you.

Sam, I know a lot of Northerners who love corn bread. I'm just not one of them.