News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Unfortunately Isaac's still a bit flighty in Sharing 490

Started by Lynx, December 21, 2013, 10:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Tia:  As a former chatroom moderator I can make a pretty good guess which letters.  Trolls are trolls, irl or in chat.

MelodyB:  Your camera guy never pans the audience so I never did see you.  The singers are pretty good though.  If y'all ever want to make an album I'll do the multi-channel recording for you.  My audio interface can do 8 channels, but I can get one that can handle multi-in from the drums too.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Backseat Radio

Was having some discussion on how could you put that message on the sign in such a way that it couldn't be so easily changed.  If you put "One Man One Woman" they can change it to "One Man One Man".  If you put "One Male One Female"  they can change it to "One  Male One Male".  Then my mom pointed out that if you try "One Man One Lady" they can still change it to "One Man One Lad".

:o

Lynx

Yeah... *sigh* trolls are trolls, the world over.  Best thing to do is hide in the bushes with a bb gun.

Er... I didn't say that, you didn't read that, carry on.  :hypocrite:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Backseat Radio

Quote from: Psalm_97 on January 12, 2014, 09:25:44 PM
Yeah... *sigh* trolls are trolls, the world over.  Best thing to do is hide in the bushes with a bb gun.

Er... I didn't say that, you didn't read that, carry on.  :hypocrite:

:laughhard:

I wouldn't put that past my elders

We could eliminate some of it if we had a locking glass front on the church sign but the sign is an older one.

Melody

Mel, that is phenominal news!  I'm So So happy things are coming together for you.   Thank you for sharing!  Makes my day.  I want every last one of us to make it in this life!

Chseeads

Backseat Radio

I think my driving ability seriously needs help.  Took the back way to Burger King tonight.  I know there's 2 stop signs on that back road, but my mind was spaced out deep in thought and I come to realizing I'd run the 2nd stop sign.  Good thing that stretch of road has little traffic on it at night.  :o

Roscoe

Quote from: Backseat Radio on January 13, 2014, 02:11:12 AM
I think my driving ability seriously needs help.  Took the back way to Burger King tonight.  I know there's 2 stop signs on that back road, but my mind was spaced out deep in thought and I come to realizing I'd run the 2nd stop sign.  Good thing that stretch of road has little traffic on it at night.  :o
:copcar: Criminal.
:P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Backseat Radio

Quote from: Roscoe on January 13, 2014, 02:18:36 AM

leave it to you to say that

Roscoe

Quote from: Backseat Radio on January 13, 2014, 02:21:41 AM
Quote from: Roscoe on January 13, 2014, 02:18:36 AM

leave it to you to say that
Once a cop, always a cop. :P Telling on myself- a few years back, we had a street in our town that we had speeding issues on. City council had the street department install two stop signs, and the police department was told to really "work" those signs. I assigned one of my guys to basically sit on that sign to stop anyone who ran it....an hour later, I'm cruising down that street, lost in thought, when my phone rings..."Hey, Sarge? If you really want me to enforce this new stop sign, YOU are gonna have to stop at both of them." Yep- I'd cruised through both stop signs at 35 mph, without even noticing- in a fully marked police car. :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Backseat Radio

Quote from: Roscoe on January 13, 2014, 02:37:41 AMOnce a cop, always a cop. :P Telling on myself- a few years back, we had a street in our town that we had speeding issues on. City council had the street department install two stop signs, and the police department was told to really "work" those signs. I assigned one of my guys to basically sit on that sign to stop anyone who ran it....an hour later, I'm cruising down that street, lost in thought, when my phone rings..."Hey, Sarge? If you really want me to enforce this new stop sign, YOU are gonna have to stop at both of them." Yep- I'd cruised through both stop signs at 35 mph, without even noticing- in a fully marked police car. :laughhard:

Backseat Radio

gonna have me hyperventilating from laughing too hard now

Roscoe

Quote from: Backseat Radio on January 13, 2014, 02:45:13 AM
:P Yeah, even though there WERE tense moments- several REAL tense moments- when I worked the street, it was probably like an Abbot and Costello work as cops, working with me.  If you missed it, look up the thread "The police adventures of a small southern town" a couple pages back here in General Discussion...I've got a few real life stories from policing there....

Chseeads

Backseat Radio

Quote from: Roscoe on January 13, 2014, 02:49:07 AM
:P Yeah, even though there WERE tense moments- several REAL tense moments- when I worked the street, it was probably like an Abbot and Costello work as cops, working with me.  If you missed it, look up the thread "The police adventures of a small southern town" a couple pages back here in General Discussion...I've got a few real life stories from policing there....

ya I did miss that thread since I was off the board for a while.  might have to go check it out.

Roscoe

Quote from: Backseat Radio on January 13, 2014, 02:51:15 AM
Quote from: Roscoe on January 13, 2014, 02:49:07 AM

ya I did miss that thread since I was off the board for a while.  might have to go check it out.
I will bet it will make you cry.....probably from laughing at my ignorant self. And Cheesehead- bite me. :P

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Melody

So what you're saying is: between BBQ ribs and chicken wings, you two would make a get together into a party.

"Pork'n Wings"

Kinda catchy.

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on January 13, 2014, 03:34:24 AM
So what you're saying is: between BBQ ribs and chicken wings, you two would make a get together into a party.

"Pork'n Wings"

Kinda catchy.
Have at his wings, but of the pork, thou shalt not eat! :pound: :pound:

Chseeads

Weirdos.

Leave it to the resident herbalist to have the munchies for pork & wings.....

Melody

I think it would make an awesome comedy team name.

Which one would be the side kick?

The Purple Fuzzy