Unfortunately Isaac's still a bit flighty in Sharing 490

Started by Lynx, December 21, 2013, 10:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

It's raining here, too.  But in the upper 30s so no ice.

Roscoe

Today not only was I threatened by text, but it COULD reveal even more issues from the aggressor. :sadbounce: "I'm going to the ladies room. If you fight, I will kill you."
This from our own dear Mini. While it is dismaying to be threatened by such a good friend-WHY IN THE BLAZES IS HE GOING TO THE LADIES' ROOM?!?! I was speechless.  Nearly.
Maybe he was trying to get info on another BBW..:ugly:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Let's just say I have multiple photos of Roscoe cross dressing.  I wonder if I should text those to anyone on GP and/or his pastor.

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

He signed up for the vice squad. He's the ugliest woman on the squad.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

You have no pictures of me "cross dressing".  I was imitating a rock star....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

taco_harvell

Quote from: Roscoe on January 09, 2014, 07:16:49 PM
You have no pictures of me "cross dressing".  I was imitating a rock star....
He might not but I sure do! lol :P
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

taco_harvell

Off to the doctor shortly. Pray feeling double rotten today.

Melody

Quote from: mini on January 09, 2014, 05:35:09 PM
Let's just say I have multiple photos of Roscoe cross dressing.  I wonder if I should text those to anyone on GP and/or his pastor.

I need these ASAP before we meet him, to buffer our expectations.

Melody

Also, I am increasingly annoyed at terrible sentence structure. Have people forgotten what punctuation is? 

But alas, I am also so guilty of terrible grammar and the like.  I don't even think twice about the mixing up of homonyms in others' posts. Now, it gets to me when people run sentences on w/o punctuation. Sometimes, I have to try and figure out what they are talking about, and wonder if they speak that in ignorantly in person?  I wonder if I do?

Lynx

Quote from: mini on January 09, 2014, 05:35:09 PM

Um... no, please don't.  I, for one, don't want to see them.  >.<
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

taco_harvell

Well, I am going to take one thing as a good report! The nurse and doctor both said I am a walking miracle in that I can get out of bed and have coherent conversation with the regimen of medicine I am on. One said I have a strong will power and me and the doctor both said it was all GOD.

They are trying to get me into UVA or Duke to see if there is anything they have to offer. She said other wise I have a genetic time bomb that has gone off and we are having to sit back and let the fire burn itself out. They have no clue how long it could take.

I still know a GOD who heals though and when HE says it's over it's OVER!! Trusting HIM!!!

taco_harvell

Just sent my boss the mandatory medical update email. I get so tired of sending them with zero response. Even an acknowledgement he received it would make it a little easier to write.

Newsman

Mini getting ANOTHER BBW, and Bobby crossdressing in his pink kitchen?

Sigh  :sadbounce:

Lynx

I need to talk to a yankee about how they keep their dog's water bowl from freezing over.  Or how they make time to chop ice/refill often enough to keep the dog supplied with water.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Quote from: Newsman on January 10, 2014, 11:33:47 AM

:pound: It AIN'T pink!! :pound:
:P Morning all. Just got up. Whole list of things to do.....

Melody

Quote from: Psalm_97 on January 10, 2014, 12:41:12 PM
I need to talk to a yankee about how they keep their dog's water bowl from freezing over.  Or how they make time to chop ice/refill often enough to keep the dog supplied with water.

We don't leave our water outside.   Lol

Profound, I know.  :P

Melody

You do have to water your dog several times a day but dogs need attention anyway. The winter is especially dry so they do need plenty of water.  Also, northerners have to watch their pets' paws for cold weather wear and tear, especially if they get walked on salted ground.  We had a collie/ golden retriever mix growing up who was 80? lbs. She was an outside dog until she got old. We would let her sleep in the basement if it got super cold or the wind blew directly in her doghouse like during storms.

Lynx

I have to leave the water outside. The dog won't come inside. A couple of baths and he refuses to come indoors anymore... can't imagine why. :hypocrite:
"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

I'm just telling you what Northerners do. There is no breaking the ice for fresh water, it just freezes to a solid block by mid morning.  We used a stainless steel bowl so that we could just run water on the bottom to release the ice block. That's annoying so we give them water and don't leave it out.  The water doesn't stay out, the dogs DO.  lol Your temps aren't cold enough to need to bring them indoors, are they?  Just putting out fresh water a few times a day is fine. Heather could probably tell you how much water your particular dog needs.

You're not going to have that cold of temps long enough to worry about anything long term, right? 

What do you think the dogs in Alaska do that are out 24/7 in 0* below temps?  :)

The Purple Fuzzy

They have bowls that you can plug in to keep it from freezing.  You could also wrap a heat strip around the bowl & plug it in... if they still make those.

Lynx

I've been wondering about that actually. What do wildlife up in frozen lands do? Do Alaskan wolves just eat snow?
"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

Idk what wolves do.  I was watching a show on people who live in the Yukon (called Yukon Men) which is Alaska and Canada. The dogs hung out like it was a spring day... Lol they watered them periodically.

Newsman

Your Attention PLEASE!!!!

Note the officer in question did NOT deny he cross-dressed, only that the room wasn't pink!

So, what non-pink rooms do you still have at your place?

John  :waving:

Quote from: Roscoe on January 10, 2014, 12:58:01 PM
Quote from: Newsman on January 10, 2014, 11:33:47 AM

:pound: It AIN'T pink!! :pound:
:P Morning all. Just got up. Whole list of things to do.....

kmymbir

I have not been on here in a long time, I got on Facebook today and the very first thing I see, is this picture... Which of course reminded me a little of a friend here... Forgive the way it reads... It was the pictures that made me laugh!
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown