News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

In Sharing 492, Have Your Cake And Eat It Too

Started by Chseeads, February 22, 2014, 11:32:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heather

It varies according to where you live and the costs at the animal hospitals. There isn't 2 clinics in my area that run the same price.

Made a 104 on one of my tests. Woot!!
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

Back home from dad's eye surgery.

My uvula has a sore on it, it is annoying me.

Melody

Melody

You guys.  This puppy. I'm trying to do the dishes.  LOL

MsJennJenn

SO CUTE!!! lol

Please pray for my Pastor. He just lost his Grandmother. This loss is very significant to him, and our church.
We will feel the weight of grief as a whole body.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

:stupid: Fixing to go to Russellville to buy some concrete and hopefully have that portion of the tower job finished tomorrow...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Building a tower of babble. :roll:

:P

Did poop route and a couple errands today. 

Eating a bean bowl presently.

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Chseeads

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Thank you, thank you....I'll be here all week.

Kim

Sounds like everybody is picking on my poor baby brother again.

Roscoe

Bah. :pound: Cheese and the other mean posters.... And thanks for the observation, sissy, but I notice no help was forthcoming....so :pound: you too.

And Lou was tired tonight, and I had promised Chey a "date" night, so due to her insistance, I put a dress shirt and tie on, and took my princess on a "Daddy and Chey" dinner date while mama rested...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Newsman

see? Princess APPROVED Pink Papa, our Bobby (dual name use and British term for police officer! )

I looked in yesterday too, just didn't have anything to add.

John  :waving:

Lynx

Newsman:  That new avatar picture, was that taken at the Shiloh gift shop?  I thought I recognized that  building behind you.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

My lord, I am hurting....20 bags of QuickCrete lifted, mixed and poured today. But at least the Tower of Babble, to use Seth's term, is moving along nicely...
Found out today that they promoted a coworker- don't know why, since he's not done anything outstanding, but that's neither here nor there. Doesn't bother me, I'll do my 8 and go home, but it has some of my other coworkers majorly steamed. Wish they'd take a chill pill and realize that it doesn't affect them, it probably wasn't personal, and if they just shut up and do their job, God will work it out, but you can't tell them anything. I've tried. Now to practice holding my tongue to keep from destroying a long held friendship...

Lynx

Bobby:  Uncle Fred used to have a coworker who would get all knotted up if he thought someone else was getting more than he.  Some of the other coworkers would occasionally make up tales of getting bonuses just to wind him up.   :teeth:

The parable of the farm owner who hired workers at different times of the day and paid them all the same amount is good advice for more than just the kingdom of God. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Been piddling around cutting brush.  It's cold.  What happened to yesterday's spring?

Newsman

No, this was taken about a week ago, against the backdrop of one of the older parts of the radio stations.

I thought of asking you how far you were from Lewisberg TN, until I looked and saw how far it is from me! :)

Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 08, 2014, 02:10:23 PM
Newsman:  That new avatar picture, was that taken at the Shiloh gift shop?  I thought I recognized that  building behind you.

Newsman

it sprang, and then was sprung?

Quote from: Chseeads on March 08, 2014, 10:08:29 PM
Been piddling around cutting brush.  It's cold.  What happened to yesterday's spring?

Lynx

Lewisberg is too far away to be worth going there for anything less than really good quality dark chocolate.  Or if they had a very large used CD collection.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

It was over 70 degrees here today. I was pleased. Hope it stays......