News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

In Sharing 492, Have Your Cake And Eat It Too

Started by Chseeads, February 22, 2014, 11:32:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Quote from: kmymbir on March 13, 2014, 04:24:10 AM
Brent and I were talking last night, and he said I don't need to be shady, if we are going to do a business we need to do it built on our beliefs (even as a family)
...So...honesty, trust, loyalty, courteousness, kindness... and his personal favorite saying : Do unto others"
MY, I would hate to be in suspense if I were on your side, have you heard of Melaleuca?
I'm selling memberships so people can buy it..
kind of like memberships at Costco or Sam's Club, except you have a chance of making a prophet if you really want to..
The next question?
How much is membership?? It is $1.00 until Saturday, and If I get 10 people to join, I will make $1,000.00 on April first...
All my friends get the same opportunity...
*Yes there is more.... But I promise it's all good...*

I'm about to lock my husband in the closet...
~He is now opening the floor for questions~
(Insert any random smiley with a weird expression here)
I've never needed a prophet, but thanks.  :hypocrite: Now, a profit- that'd be nice.  :laughhard:
Sorry I didn't join in, I've been busy as a bee and simply didn't have the time.. 'Course, with my current financial mean and obligations, I probably wouldn't take you up on the offer anyway..
And in sharing, as usual, I am back at work. Coulda slept for another two hours or so without an issue, I promise you. But at least it is my friday.... :clap2:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Heather

I'm up and packing for conference! have to be at work from 10-3 then will be heading to Pigeon Forge!!

I have so much going on with school, work (and changing jobs at that), and with housesitting still I'm going to have to pass on your offer Kimber. I wish you luck though with the endeavor.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

It was back to 37 this morning. I don't whether to wear boots or sandals most days.

Melody

Kmymbir, I appreciate the way you presented it. Polite and meek. I'm not interested at this time but thank you.  Whether you make much money or not at this I know there are principals being taught that will really bless you.  Experience is a great teacher.

Roscoe

Could use a prayer if somebody can spare one. Nothing major, but my sciatic nerve is really hurting me today, to the point that I look like I belong in the Lincoln.:lol:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Roscoe on March 13, 2014, 06:33:16 PM
to the point that I look like I belong in the Lincoln.:lol:
:ignore:

Hope you feel better soon.

Roscoe

Lord. Guess I'm in a whining mood. Came home and decided I'd work through the pain cleaning up the yard. Guess what? The only part of the stupid lawn mower I HAVEN'T rebuilt yet, the front steering spindles, froze up during the winter. Now I've gotta figure out how to pay to replace them....:sadbounce:

mini

Sell rusty to me. Then you can afford to replace them.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: mini on March 13, 2014, 11:45:48 PM
Sell rusty to me. Then you can afford to replace them.
No. And he's not helping either, what with the Exxon Valdez- sized oil leak. :mad: Stupid mechanical devices.  :pound:

Lynx

Speaking of mechanical devices and oil... My Ford Windstar started beeping at me that the door was ajar.  Very annoying to be beeped at by your own beeping vehicle every five beeping seconds or so.  Then the interior light started not going off when I shut the door - that part worried me.  Worse yet, my mechanic said the door-ajar sensor is in the door latch in Ford vehicles of that era, and he never had much luck getting them to work right if they messed up.  Why can't Ford put a plunger sensor on the door frame like normal car makers? 

So I googled "1997 ford windstar door ajar" and got a lot of answers.  They all boiled down to "spray the **** out of it with WD-40."  Their phrasing, not mine.  Oh, and take an eraser and buff the oxidation off the contacts on the side door.  So I did these things and it worked! 

Three points for google and online help forums.   :clap:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Chseeads

Heather

Nancy Grandquist hugged me, kissed my cheek, and called me an angel!! That woman is so awesome. She's real.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

Melody

I love Nancy Grandquist!  She was the first lady in the UPC that I witnessed being used in tongues/interpretation.  God made a huge statement about the church to me in that moment. 

Lynx

I see that name and I keep thinking "singer." But I can't find her in my collection...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Melody

She is your traditional,  not classic, pastor's wife type worship leader.  Different personality but reminds me of Micky Mangun.

Melody

It's Pi day! 3.14. What kind of pie should I make?!

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

Or all of the above. heh...I'm not making pie...but I was thinking of making this zucchini bread recipe I found.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

I hadn't thought of that, but you're right. It IS pi day! Yay! I love pie. :D

I bless you for that one.
"Do you sing at church?"

kmymbir

Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 13, 2014, 10:55:48 AM
Is this another of those pyramid schemes? 

What is Melaleuca, and why did you join it?  Aside from selling memberships to other people, what is the benefit to me in joining?
I joined it because my grandmother used it all my life and I LOVE what they are about and the products they have, but I don't sell or deliver any products..
There are lots of benefits, it's ecofriendly, the products really work and smell good, if you want to make money with it you can, your pets will enjoy the products, there are fundraiser opportunitys for the church...
I'm new at this part... I'm not a good explainerer, I've used Melaleuca a long time (years) I just really enjoy it, believe in it, and want to help others like I've been helped.
Bottom line, it's about wellness.

I hope that helped some...
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MsJennJenn

My zucchini bread is divine. Melodya you'd like this recipe - it's a gluten free one. Which I did except for the flour lol.

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

:hi: Just checkin' in. Haven't done alot today, picked up a few needed items and priced a new mower.....now to see if the budget can swing it.....
That's pretty much all of sharing today, other than my standard whining.