News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Covid is being mean in Sharing 517!

Started by MelodyB, January 14, 2022, 01:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nelle

Interesting.. one of my bosses is going out next week for carpal tunnel surgery next week too!

@Work. Eating my morning banana.

Went to the Express Care last night. I have a sinus infection - shocker. I have to wait until after work to pick up my medicine though since Kroger Pharmacy closed 30 minutes after my appointment ended.

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Backseat Radio

Almost everyone in my department has come down with a sinus infection in the last month

Lynx

Quote from: Backseat Radio on April 12, 2022, 07:03:02 PMAlmost everyone in my department has come down with a sinus infection in the last month
o.O

"There's a feeling going round
And it's coming to your town"
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Nelle

@Work again.

Started my antibiotic last night. I feel like I slept a little better than I had been lately. Couldn't start my steroids until today due to them not letting you sleep well, haha. Didn't need that the day of payroll AND storms.

I need a vacation.

The Purple Fuzzy

Another storm is headed our way, too.

MsJennJenn

We had a storm last night. But then it was gone as fast as it came.
I think there's another one coming too today but Idk
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Well. Been storming all day here. I think it's finally past though.

Went last night after work and helped make chocolate covered peanut butter easter eggs. I think they wound up making over 100; at the 60-ish mark, I bought pizza for everyone to get in their good graces, and bailed to the house.
Been a busy day. Closer to the weekend, for which I am thankful.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Nelle

I miss making (and eating) those peanut butter eggs at Easter. They are SO good in the fridge and then cutting a sliver off.. or a chunk. LOL.

@Work.

Survived the storms. Thankful they weren't as bad here as they originally thought.

I can definitely feel that I am on the road to getting better, but I am still in it. Glad to be able to sleep a little better for sure. Hopefully husband can say the same haha. I hope I'm not coughing through the night in my sleep like I had been.

Roscoe

:hi: Beautiful day here today. Plugging through the day.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Urgh. Took a sleeping aid last night. It worked but now I have a hangover.
I've gone on one of my get rid of fb kicks. I'll probably be back before the day is up. :laughhard:
It can be toxic. Too much anxiety inducing stressing posts for a hypochondriac worrier.
Glad it is Friday

Nelle

@Work.

I always want to quit FB, but I'm too curious what people are up to, lol.

MsJennJenn

I haven't had a facebook since prob 21 or 22. And I'm now 36. lol no regrets. never looked back.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

This may sound selfish but I hope at least some of my friends keep facebook. It's very entertaining to see what Facebook will pull on its users next.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Shew. Would up going to Little Rock to take a guy to a facility. Then, on the way home, had a close call. Car came across three lanes of traffic, cut us and the 18 wheeler beside us off, then continued weaving in the lane and finally to the left should next to a giant concrete median. Jumped out thinking it was a domestic or the like- nope. Driver had passed slap out at 70+ mph. Fortunately she had a passenger that was quick thinking enough to grab the wheel and get the car out of gear. Thought the woman was dead at first but was able to find a faint pulse. While my partner dealt with her, I called 911 and we managed to get her some help. Driver was conscious and oriented when we left, although she was still very obviously not 100%. Passenger told me she was so thankful we were there- she was scared to death and didn't know what to do.

The Purple Fuzzy

Wow, that's crazy. I'm glad she's ok.

I only got Facebook to keep up with my kids and now they barely use it. I do keep up with a lot of community stuff and old school mates.

The Purple Fuzzy

Ok, here's a funny story. Too bad Seth is never here any more.
I had a tiny bantam rooster that I was giving to a friend. I had loaned out the pet carrier I usually use to transport and didn't feel like digging another one out... so I just wrapped him in a towel to take him since my husband was driving. I remembered on the way out of the neighborhood that a gal on the corner had tomato plants she was selling. So I asked hubby to stop and let me grab a few. I asked him to hold the rooster (who is not used to being handled). Hubby does NOT handle my chickens, so he didn't grab him well. I had to grab a screaming rooster by the tail so he wouldn't fly out the window and just had to carry him with me to get the tomato plants. I'm sure my neighbor now thinks I'm certifiedly crazy.. and I was meeting her for the first time. :eye roll:

Backseat Radio

I've got my Facebook account back after they banned me for a while but I don't bother posting anything. Not anything interesting enough in my life to warrant a Facebook post

Lynx

I have an uncle who talks about being in "Facebook jail" a lot. Apparently he keeps saying stuff that gets him temp-banned.

I never ask what it was he said that got him banned, because I know if I asked he'd tell me.
"Do you sing at church?"

Backseat Radio

I got banned for creating a 2nd account even though lots of people have 2 Facebook accounts

Roscoe

Bit of rain today. Internet has been down since yesterday.  Company can't get anyone out to fix it until Monday. Wonder if I'll get a 3 day credit on my bill this month? I doubt it. Kinda sour.
On the brightside ,I am watching my favorite movie. "Secondhand Lions "

Nelle

@Work.

Service went well yesterday as well as dinner with family.

Lynx

Leaving for the meetup tomorrow.

Most of our plans revolve around food.  :clap:
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy